Chapter 24

This can't be happening. What will harry think if he sees me with Zayn? FUCK . Fuck.

Zayn walks over to open the door for me and we make our way inside. The shop is somewhat larger than I expected and luckily Harry is nowhere to be seen. I hope it stays that way.

"You okay beautiful?" Zayn says crashing me out of my thoughts. His right arm find their way around my shoulders. He gives my shoulder a little squeeze and a chuckle escapes my mouth.

"I'm fine" I lie and continue to look around.

"Okay, well the appointment is in a few minutes. So you can look around if you want I'll just wait here, its my 'office'" he suggests and I shake my head in disagreement.

"I rather wait with you, I don't want to get lost" I lie once again, the reason I didn't want to look around was because I was afraid I would find what I didn't want to see. Aka Mr. Styles.

"That's cool, oh look there she is" he lifts his head and directs me the the woman. This woman had a bright green color hair do, I could barely even see her face, it was all covered with her hair and tattoos. She wore black biker boots, and a long black dress. For some reason, something told me she wasn't going to a party. This was just her casual attire.

He sits her down and reviews the tattoo she chose. Once he starts she doesn't flinch once, she seemed so used to the pain. I even flinched.

I guess Zayn noticed and gives me a quick smirk and then continues his work.

"He's one of the best tattoo artist here" the woman says and I give her a small smile.

"Is he really?" I basically tease Zayn.

"Yeah, I always come with him. He makes them identical and just the way I ask him to do it." She confesses, as she looks at him in admiration.

Once he finished she and him walked over to the cash register. "I'll be right back" Zayn says as he gives me a wink.

I take advantage of the time and walk around the store and see all the designs. The shop was full of allies so maybe just maybe I won't get to see Harry. I knew that if he saw me here he would start asking questions, and worse yet. He'll ask about Zayn. Shit.

I make my way back to where Zayn was so we could get out of here once in for all. I see Zayn still at the cash register so I decided to stay here and wait.

"Emily? What are you doing here?" A voice front behind asks. I knew exactly who it belonged to. But I was afraid to turn around and face him. Dammit.

I turn around and my thoughts were correct. It was him.

"I, uh, I came with a friend" I say. Well that is the partial truth. I just hope he doesn't ask more.

"Oh, you came to get a tat?" He continues and I nearly choke on my own spit.

"No, I didn't." I simply say and fake a smile. My eyes begin to look around for Zayn, hoping he wasn't nearby.

"Good, your skin is beautiful the way it is." He says as his right hand caresses my left cheek.

"Thanks, but I have to go now. Call you later." I say trying to escape any further confrontation. I look over at Zayn and he gives me a small smirk then notices Harry standing next to me.

"Wait. Are you fucking here with Zayn?"

Fuck.

"Is that a problem?" I ask. I know I shouldn't have asked that, but what else am I suppose to say? Yes, Harry I'm here with my beloveth Zayn?

"What the fuck Emily! I brought you flowers this morning and now you're on some lame date with this fucking douche?" He yells causing the people by us to look over to watch the scene.

"Okay first of all, calm the fuck down. Second of all he's not a fucking douche. And third, this is not a date - " I say but then Zayn walks over and cuts me off.

"Its not?" He shruggs.

"Get away from her before I beat the fuck out of you Zayn!" Harry argues as he gives Zayn a devilish look.

"How the hell do you even know my name? I don't even know who you are, fucking creep" Zayn replies as he takes hold of my hand and motions me to walk outside.

"Harry, I'll call you" I say as Zayn and I walk towards the exit.

Just when he was about to open the door for me, Harry comes from behind us, taps Zayn's shoulder and crashes his fist on Zayn's jaw.

"Harry, what the hell is wrong with you!?" I yell back at him. As I shove him away from us. I've never seen Harry so mad before. The veins in his neck were showing and the look on his face frighten me to death.

I stretched my arms around Zayn to comfort him and beg him not to attemp a hit on Harry. But my pleeding was useless. Once Zayn got back his strength and flew his fists under Harry's jaw.

The manager must have been called out because he was on them.

"Get out now, or I will have no choice but to call the cops" he commands us. As he signals Harry and Zayn towards the exit. Harry gives me a look of disappointment and walks past me. It felt like someone had just punched me in the lungs. The look on his face showed everything I was trying to avoid.

I walk with Zayn inside his car and we sit there in silence for a second.

"I'm sorry." Is all that I can say. I can't help the tears that begin to fall.

Never did I mean for any of this to happen. And for sure I've never seen harry react this way, he was so violent about it. This was the last thing I would have expected, didn't think he would throw a fight with Zayn. Once again Harry's many ways keep surprising me.

"Who was that? Was that your boyfriend?" He asks me as we make eye contact. I look away and say, "no". No expression just tears coming down my cheeks.

"Well he made it pretty clear he was." He states as he turns on the car.

"Well, he's not"

"But you like him" he says as he accelerates the car.

"I'm not gonna lie to you Zayn, I met him long before I met you. The day you found me crying was because of him. When you comforted me while I was down I actually thought maybe this will be different. But Harry keeps coming into my life, and I surrender to him every time. You're such a great guy Zayn. I can't thank you enough for everything." I confess as I make complete eye contact with him. Then he looks out to the road and I notice that smile I used to love is gone.

"You know Em, I knew getting a girl like you would be hard. I knew there would be obstacles that I would have to phase. But a girl like you is worth fighting for. So if I have to throw my hands at Harry every time just to see you, Emily Foster, that's just what I'll do."

OMFG ZAYN IS SO FUCKING SWEET IM ACTUALLY DROOLING OVER HIM RN. SORRY HARRY GIRLS. SUCKS FOR ME BECAUSE IN A ZARRY GIRL SO I HAVE TO MAKE UP MY MIND QUICK. BUT ANYWAY PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE THIS STORY. LOVE READING ALL YOUR COMMENTS YOU GUYS LEAVE ME (: I LIKE INTERACTING WITH YOU ALL. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT ILY ALL (: