Chapter 47

I woke up only to notice harry sitting on the opposite side of the black silk bed. My mind figured I was placed here by him earlier tonight. I took a glace at the clock that stood in the night stand just to my left. It read, 2:35 a.m.

I was in shock no know I was awake at this time at night. Everything from earlier tonight was just a blur. All I remember is Harry lecturing me and taking me by the waist to where I now find myself. I glanced at Harry once more, he was sat up his head down as he took small deep breaths. He was surely asleep. He looked so beautiful.

I had to pee, I made my way towards the wooden door when then his voice interrupted my steps in the hard floor. "Where're you going?"

"I have to use the cottage" I told him. He got up, came towards me and took hold of my hand.

"The people are still out there partying and are drunk as fuck, I'm not lelling you out there along." He squeezed my hand once more.

We led me down the narrow hallway. I could hear people down stairs having the time of their lives. "When is the party over?" I ask Harry.

He chuckles and says, "Once everyone leaves of course."

I stepped into the bathroom and so did Harry, "um, what do you think you're doing?"

"I'm coming in"

"I have to pee, you can't" I tell him.

"Watch me" he says as he closes the door behind us, "go on, pee"

I didn't fret about it because either way we all knew who would win this fight. I sat myself on the toilet with the best stubborn face I could manage.

"See was that so hard?" He questions.

"Very"

I took a glance at the reflection of my self on the mirror sitting beside me. My eyes looked pale and half my mascara was already smeared. I looked a little closer at my face trying to find any more visible flaws.

"You're beautiful." I hear Harry say from behind me. He wraps his hands around my waist connecting them at my stomach. His touch was so unexpected that it sent shivers down my body.

"Am not, I look hideous right now." I respond, that's when he takes me by the shoulders, and spins me around. By this point I am now face to face with him. He moves a few inches closer to my face and whispers, "that's impossible."

And before I could even respond, he crashes his red cherry lips unto mine. This is it. This is the feeling that makes me feel as if I was at a safe haven. This is the feeling that lets me know everything is going to be okay. This feeling that I have come to adore has become something I will never forget. This feeling, this feeling happens only with Harry.

His hands make their way behind me and I can't help but chuckle at how cold they are. He lets go of my lips looks into my eyes. And that moment was everything to me. The way his eyes had that amazing sparkle at the end of his iris. And in the moment I knew, Harry Styles was the love of my life.

"I don't know if I told you this already, considering I was drunk but I'm really going to miss you", I softly confess as I take hold of both his cheeks and began to caress them.

"Then don't go....stay, stay here with me. I promise I will make you happy. I have enough money to make us both happy for a long time baby." He excitedly says as he looks into my eyes once again.

"I want to do things right Harry, I don't want to commit to anything right now. What's best for me is to figure out who I am first. There's something out there for me I know it. It won't be easy I know, I not leaving because I know it'll be easy. Shit, I'm terrified to be honest with you. I'm scared of making this big step in my life. But I need to do it to live life without any regrets. I don't want to grow old and gray and question myself 'what if'. I don't want any 'what ifs' in my life. I've seen too many who are so miserable because they weren't brave enough to take the hard route. I have to make sure to take advantage of these opportunities so when I'm old I don't ask myself, 'what if I had gone to London, where would I be right now?'"

"But what if you stayed here and lived with me, why can't you take care of that advantage?" Harry's excited expression faded into one that I've seen before, he was upset.

"Harry, we already talked about this.."

"You're right, I don't know why I even bother" his sentences faded away as
he opened the bathroom door and walks out, leaving me mid sentence.

OKAY GUYS ITS BEEN ABOUT 10 MONTHS SINCE MY LAST UPDATE SO I JUST WANTED TO APOLOGIZE IVE BEEN PUSHING THIS STORY OFF WAY TOO MUCH BUT I CAN THE TIME TO WRITE A QUICK CHAPTER TODAY SO HERE YOU GO. IF YOU WANT ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON MAKE SURE TO LIKE THIS CHAPTER OR COMMENT WHICHEVER IS EASIER FOR YOU :) xx