Chapter 8

WARNING: THIS IS A SEXUAL CHAPTER, YOU CAN SKIP IF YOU LIKE YOU WON'T MISS ANYTHING IMPORTANT, BUT I KNOW MOST OF YOU ENJOY DIRTY CHAPTERS ;)

~~~~~~

"I want to make you moan my name Emily, may I have your permission?" There is no way in hell I can say no.

"I need you to say it, so I know that you really want me to" he says as his hands travel down and under his robe that I am wearing since I couldn't find a towel in the bathroom. "I want to" I moan. I begin to rake my nails on his back. His pulse is increasing by the minute, and I wrap my legs around his torso.

Thank god I am wearing just a robe. He unties the robe's knot and takes it off me, while still trying to kiss me. His lips are bright pink and swollen from my assault a few seconds ago.

"Have you ever had someone finger you?" He asks me.

"No" I shake my head.

"Good, I want to make you moan my name over and over" he says as his hands find my legs. He rubs his hands on my thighs just to tease me.

"H-harry" I whimper wanting more.

His finger comes into my entrance and I let out a small moan, making my body budge. He starts going in and out with him finger at a steady pace.

"Look at me, baby" he says and I meet eye contact with him, "god, you're so hot"

His speed races up rapidly, "oh, Harry!" I moan.

"You make me so hard, em" he says and leans up to kiss me continuing to rub up and down my crotch.

Without warning, he slips a second finger inside me and I groan under my breath. He gives me a small smirk, as he continues his job.

I feel it coming any second that's when Harry's fingers curl up making me go to my highest pleasure. I felt my squirm release unto his fingers.

My panting was the only sound in the room.

I lay on the bed breathless, unsure of what to say He lays back down on the bed and tucks my hair behind my ears. I bet my hair is a mess.

Oh my god. That was amazing.

"How was that for pleasure?" He asks smirking at me.

I nod at his statement and place my head unto the bed.

This boy is amazing.

~~~~~~

HOW WAS THAT FOR A SEXUAL CHAPTER ;) ???? ANYWAY ILL DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY, DONT FORGET TO VOTE, ILYSM xo