Chapter 9

I was awoken by a noise coming from outside the bedroom. I must have felt asleep after ...

I take a glance at my phone to check the time it's 3:45 p.m.

I get up to change from the robe but I notice I am already changed with the clothes I picked out this morning. Harry must have dressed me while I was asleep.

I walk out of his bedroom and notice Harry sitting on the coach watching a movie.

"Hi" I smile down at him. He stretches his arms gesturing me to sit down next to him.

"Hello" he smile as he plants a soft kiss on my cheek. It's little things he does that drive me crazy.

"...can I ask you something?" He says pulling me from my thoughts.

"You just did" I giggle.

"Are you a virgin?" My smile fades and I pretend I am watching the movie but truthfully I'm just trying to avoid eye contact.

"Why?" I ask.

"Just wondering, it's fine if you don't want to answer" he supports.

"Yes, I still am." I look back at him and he's glaring eyes focus on me.

"Oh" he smiles.

"I almost lost my virginity to my ex, but I told him I didn't love him and he dumped me right then and there"

I really did like the boy but it wasn't enough for me to have sex with him. It was a hard break up and I didn't take it well. I cried for days, until I realized he moved on.

"Oh" he simply states.

"Are you?" I returned his question.

"No" he answers and looks away.

"Did you do it with my..."

"Wow! it sure is hot in here isn't it?" He quickly cuts me off and then corrects himself, "...I mean, well, no not yet"

I sure hope they didn't.

"You're mom went to work today, so I was hoping I can take you out for breakfast or maybe a movie?" His offers hits me like a rock.

"So, what are we?" I ask.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, what are we? You said we can't be friends so what are we?" I force myself not to avoid his eyes.

"Well, we can always be flirty-" he starts but I don't want to hear him.

"No, stop. If you don't want anything serious, please don't waste my time" I declare. It's true, I'm willing to risk the little that's left of my relationship with my mom just for Harry. I was willing to stand up to my mother.

"Emily, let me talk" he begins.

"We can try it slow, like this. Nothing too serious. Just to give us time to see what we really feel for each other is not just some stupid connection" he continues, while his thumb is on my chin.

"It's not, I know it's not. I really like you and I know you like me too. Or at least you show me you do" I pull away from him grip.

"Please, lets just give it a try" he begs gesturing his hand as if he was praying.

"Fine" I say and I try my best not to smile but I fail.

~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR THE SMALL CHAPTER MY WIFI WAS BEING DUMB SO WANTED TO MAKE SURE THIS CHAPTER WAS POSTED BY TONIGHT, THANK YOU FOR ALL MY READERS. ILL PROBABLY DOUBLE UPDATE TOMORROW, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT DONT FORGET TO VOTE PLEASE ILYSM , OH AND HAPPY NEW YEAR IT'S 2014 ! :)