Chapter 26

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT

** you're welcome ;) **

"Hey girl" I hear Stacy say as I walk in the door. "There's someone in your room waiting for you." She states and walks out the room, without any further details.

Well this is weird.

I wonder who could be up there. I stop my thinking and just walk upstairs to find it for myself. The door was closed, I turn the handle and see a sleeping body laying on my bed.

I walk over to it only to notice Harry snoring. I notice the way his nose moved as he inhaled. I take my hand to slowly caress his cheek. He must have felt my touch because he open his eyes.

"Hey harry." I give him a small smile.

"Don't smile at me, I'm mad at you." He says as he sits up on the bed. He looks over at me in disappointment once again. Fuck.

"Why? I wasn't making out with him in the bathroom, like someone I know did." I remind him of his time with Amanda. I let him off easy that time just because I couldn't stand being mad at him.

"Okay, so? You were with him. And you fucking know how jealous that makes me." He says and I sit next to him on the bed.

"Okay I understand that, I'm sorry okay. But that gave you no reason to punch him." I state and run my hair through my hands.

"Dammit Em, don't you get it? I'm falling for you and fast. You're the reason why I look forward to each day. I didn't see this coming but I know you feel this too" He confesses, and takes a strand of my hair and places it behind my ear.

"Harry, I realize that. But that shouldn't be an excuse to punch my friends." I state as I look him in the eyes and I see the glimmer that I once saw still there.

"I can't fucking help it, it makes me furious to see you with him, even though we're not together. I just really wish you were mine."

I wish I was yours too Harry.

And I didn't have to use words to tell him I felt the same. All I did was reach over to him and wrapped myself in his arms. I could feel the warmth in his breath as he placed his head over my shoulders. We both sat there for about a minute just comforting each other.

I slowly pick up my head as Harry did the same, leaving our faces only a few centimeters from each other's. His eyes made their way to my eyes, then my lips. I noticed him biting his lip and giving me a small smirk. "I wish we could be like this forever." I finally break the silence.

"Me too." He says before he roughly crashes his lips onto mine. The pleasure of his lips sent chills throughout my body.

His warm hands made their way under my shirt and up my back. I smiled at his actions but didn't let go of the kiss.

My hands reached for his neck as he continued to massage my skin. His lips moved to my neck and stared planting rough kisses. There was definitely going to be marks.

"You can't tell me you don't enjoy this." He whispers into my ear.

I was difficult to deny it, it felt so good. Harry seemed so experienced and I kinda thanked god for it because I was clueless of what to do next.

He lifted his head and our lips became in contact once again. The roughness of the way he kissed was teasing me, making me want him more. I crawl on top of him and wrap my legs around his torso.

His hands started to linger inside of shirt trying to unclip my bra. Once the task was done, he threw my pink bra across the room. His hands slid up to my breasts, massaging them.

I heavy groan escaped my lips.

I could feel his length getting hard underneath me, completely turning me on.

"I like making you feel like this." He whispers as he notices I still have my tshirt on. He lifts is up my head and tosses it to the floor.

His hands found their way to my sides, rubbing them up and down. Eventually they made their way to my thighs.

The heat between my legs started forming rapidly, and Harry took notice.

Harry's bulge was completely noticeable through his tight jeans. I began to rock back and forth earning a few moans from Harry's mouth. "Omg, Em. You're so fucking hot" he confesses.

I leaned down to his neck and began to plant soft kisses. My lips trailed down to his collarbone and muscular chest full of tattoos that I was seeing for the first time.

"I want to make you feel so good Emily Foster" he said as he unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down my short legs, leaving me in nothing but my purple panties. His hands traced up and down my legs giving my goosebumps.

He looked up at me with a smile as he slid his index finger inside of me. At a steady pace, his finger came in and out of me, making me feel the pleasure of every movement.

Without warning he slips a second finger inside making a louder moan escape my mouth. His pace quicken. "Ha-harry" I moaned. "I'm getting close" I warn him.

"Not yet, baby" he says as he pulls out his fingers and reaches into his wallet for a condom.

I patiently wait on the bed begging him to continue. He slipped the condom into his erection and positioned at my heated entrance. I was panting, after all this was my first time having sex.

"Since this is your first time, you're not going to feel good, let me know if you want me to stop okay baby" he says as he slips himself into me. The pain started, I felt a warm tear sheding underneath my eye.

"Trust me, it'll start feeling better in a minute." He says as me continues pulling in and out slowly. But the pain only increased for me.

As he continued to do so, the pain started decreasing as the pleasure increased with each movement.

He started to speed up once he noticed I was getting the hang of it. Both of moaning filled up the room as he rapidly moved in and out of me. My legs wrapped tightly around his back, which he seemed to enjoy.

My fingernails scraped at his back as I was reaching my time.

"Oh my god, Emily" Harry moaned and I noticed sweat forming on his forehead.

Once I was getting close I bucked my hips against Harrys, causing both of us to reach our orgasms. We both moaned each others name.

Once we finished Harry laid on top of me. The only sound in the room was our panting.

"Harry, that felt amazing." I tell him as I looked down at him. He reaches up and plants a kiss on my lips.

We laid there on my bed, looking at my ceiling, panting and remembering what had just happened.

"You did amazing for your first time." He compliments as he taps my nose with his finger, I giggle.

"Thanks, you did most of the work though" I confess and smile.

"If you thought this was amazing, just imagine what I'll be doing to you next time" he states. I blush at the statement and can't help the goosebumps that form throughout my whole body.

And once again, Harry has learned to surprise me.

• • •

ALRIGHT AS YOU GUYS CAN SEE THIS CHAPTER WAS A LITTLE BIT LONGER THAN MOST, WHICH IS WEIRD BECUASE I THINK I WRITE SMUT BETTER THAN THE DRAMA HAHA. WELL PLEASE VOTE IF YOU ENJOY THESE TYPE OF CHAPTERS, IM NOT SURE IF MANY OF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE OR NOT SO VOTE SO I KNOW AND CONTINUE TO ADD MORE CHAPTERS LIKE THESE (; ILY