*Winter Special*

So... I went to school in a mini snowstorm... slipped and fell on ice multiple times on my way to school, pushed a car unstuck; only to find out my presentations and tests were all cancelled...

WTF?!

Suffered for nothing, I love winter and snow... hate staying up all night stressing for nothing!

So here's a special, not related to the chapters, so that I can vent some of my anger through a happy-go-lucky fluffy filled "chapter".

。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・

Yin's POV

I watched as Hiroshi and Hikari spared in Taijutsu.

I had sent Chidori, Midori and Umi out on a task that I had set for them and I placed Kimi in Hinata and Neji's hands to help her with her own Taijutsu.

"Alright, that's enough for now!" I call out to the two as Hikari was lying on the ground and Hiroshi standing above her, fist inches away from her nose.

I start walking towards my apartment. "Come on!" I shout and the two jogged over to catch up with me, glaring and grumbling at each other. 'These two...'

Making it to my apartment, I opened the door and allowed the two to walk in first. The apartment was covered in gold streamers and red balloons. "Good job girls." I said as the three were running around with their own tasks.

Umi is baking in the kitchen, Chidori setting up the confetti trap, Midori is placing the presents on a large table.

I turned to the double H's of my team. "You two help hang up that banner over there." I point to a banner that was neatly folded in the corner of the living room.

A knock was sounded and I opened the door to see Shikamaru and the others. "We got the stuff!" Ino, Tenten and Sakura chimed.

"Let's get to work then." I sigh with a smile, my hands on my hips.

~Time Skip 2 hours~ Kimi's POV~

Neji-san and Hinata-sama helped me train in Taijutsu today and are now walking me back to Yin-sensei's apartment... I-I mean mine and Yin-kaasan's apartment.

"S-sorry f-for th-the trouble..." I apologised as I unlocked the door.

Hinata-sama and Neji-san spoke at the same time. "I-it's no p-pro-problem/It's fine."

As I opened the door, the lights flashed on and shiny confetti gracefully fell. Neji-san and Hinata-sama stepped around me and stood in front of a big banner with a bunch of familiar faces.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMI!" they all shouted.

Everyone was smiling at me; everone I knew was standing in the living room. Yin-kaasan, Hiroshi, Hikari, Chidori, Midori, Umi, Shikamaru-san and his team, Yin-kaasan's old team, Kakashi-sensei, even... LADY HOKAGE?!

Tears streamed down my cheeks as kaasan walked over to me with a cake decorated with pale blue icing roses. "Happy birthday my little birdy."

A gentle smile graced my lips. "Min'na-sama, arigatōgozaimashita! [1]"

。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・

[1] Min'na-sama, arigatōgozaimashita = Everyone, thank you