CHAPTER 10: Stronger

。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・

Yin's POV

I waited, with Kimi, at the training grounds for my team to arrive. Hiroshi was the first to arrive, followed by Chidori, Midori, Umi and lastly Hikari.

"Alright, now that we're all here..." I looked over my six-man/person squad with my hands on my hips. "...let's get on with the training session. Everyone hand me your forms."

I walked around and collected all the forms, minus Kimi's since I helped her fill it out last night. I skimped over the forms and pulled out three square sheets of paper.

"Okay, Chidori, Midori, and Hikari. Seems you two don't know your chakra natures. That's perfectly fine." I gave them each a square sheet of paper. "Focus your chakra into the paper one at a time and I'll tell you you're chakra nature."

Hikari went first. The paper slices in half cleanly.

Chidori's paper wrinkled.

Midori's paper became damp and flopped over her hand.

I nodded and filled in the chakra nature box in for the three on their forms. "Okay. Looks like Hikari you have Wind Release, Chidori has Lightning Release, and Midori has Water Release." I looked to the three girls. "That pretty much all evens out our team. We have water, fire, wind, earth, lightning, and ice. Let's start by you all attacking me at once. We'll stop when you can land a hit each on me."

I shifted into a crouched fighting stance. One arm back and the other in front, folding my fingers to indicate that I want them to come at me. "You have to work as a team....... . Start!"

They split into two groups. Kimi, Hikari, and Hiroshi came at me from the front whiles the other three came at me from the sides, creating five clones each.

I dodged them all by jumping high up in the air, surprisingly they didn't all ram into each other. They quickly shifted in a 360 and launched up into the air at me.

I smirked and kicked them away with ease.

Landing easily on the ground, whiles they landed in cat like stances, I let out a hardy laugh. "Looks like I chose the right people this time. You're stronger them my last team when they first began." I created five crystal clones and they each stood next to me.

Me and three of my clones activated our Byakugan whiles the remaining two clones activated their Sharingan. "That means..."

"We won't go as easy on you." All six of us said in unison.

。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・

Pick of the team is on the side/top