The Last Heavenly Hell Resurrection(The Last Contractor of the Heavens#2)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Character Update

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Name:

Yin Yuki Suzaku

Titles:

•Chronos' Frozen Kunoichi

• The Youngest and Wisest of the Leaf BUT also One of the Most Dedicated, Strictest, By the Book, Deadliest Shinobi among the Leaf Village.

•the Last Contractor of the Heavens

•Lady Kazekage (Temporarily)

••Yin now has a 777 000 000 000 000 Ryō bounty on her head••

Clan:

Suzaku Clan (Once known for their Kekkei Genkai, Zodiac shaped birthmark on their backs and for having 16 lives.) (Yin's birthmark is Aries)

Age:

15 (is technically over 1111 years old.)

Height:

5'3 ft.

Hair:

Black (with hints of blue) hair that reaches up to hip length, that is usually up with bangs, that reach just above her cheek, hiding her left eye.

Eyes:

Right eye (visible eye) is dark brown. Left eye (hidden eye) changes colour once in a while. Has long, thick eyelashes.

Looks:

Yin wears a kimono, but only wears the left arm part, leaving the right sleeve to hang behind her. the right part of her body, from bust up, is revealed, showing that her chest is covered by bandages. The underlining of the kimono is light blue whiles the kimono itself is a navy blue with faint, medium blue flowers. The obi is light blue and has her dark grey leaf and sand headband helping to hold it up.

She has black shorts under and knee high black socks paired off with black combat boots. She also wears a black eyepatch over her left eye.

She keeps a black-sheated katana that has a red and black diamond handle and red ribbon on the top of the sheath, right where the sword and sheath connect.

Kekkei Genkai:

Heaven's Eye. when activated the user's eyes becomes either a silver (to copy other Kekkei Genkai), gold (to control time) or bronze (to connect to the time's library) colour and will have an old clock gear like design.

This Kekkei Genkai allows the user to not only control time, but mentally connect to a library, 'Time's Library', that holds the records of events that happen throughout time itself. It also allows the user to copy other Kekkei Genkai.

The clan that used this Kekkei Genkai was known as the Suzaku Clan, they were suppose to have been eradicated centuries ago.

Clan Info:

Suzaku Clan.

The Suzaku clan was formed around the same time as the Sarutobi clan, during the Warring States Period.

They we're called the 'Contractors of the Heavens'.

The Clan Symbol is a SunDial with a Yin-Yang Symbol in the centre.