CHAPTER 6: Guardian

OMFK! I'MFANGIRLINGIN THE FIRSTTIMESIN ALMOST NEVER OVER THE NEW ANIME Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu OR Parasyte!

I'M A HUGEFANOF GORE AND SUCH AND THIS ANIME, PLUSTOKYO GHOUL AND Akame Ga Kill, OH MY KAMI I LOVE THIS SEASON AND YEAR!

AND THE OPENING AND ENDING! OHDON'TGET ME STARTED ON HOW GOOD THE MUSIC IS! >////<

Thiscurrentlynew anime is not for the faint of heart or children. It is anuncensoredanime and will show fare more blood then Tokyo Ghoul andAkame Ga Kill did/has.

。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Yin's POV

I dismissed the students and sat down on the chair behind Iruka's desk. I started filling out some papers and did the usual sheets for substitute teachers.

I heard the classroom door slide open and looked up. "Yin-sensei... do you... have a bandage? The nurse isn't in and I don't know where anything is..." Came the soft voice.

I rushed over and helped the girl over to the chair I was sitting in. I sat her down and looked over the multiple wounds covering her arms, face and her thigh high black socks that're now torn. "Kimi, who did this to you?" I asked as I began to heal her with medical ninjutsu.

She staid quiet and I just let the whole ordeal slide... for now.

"I'll walk you home. Come on." I gestured for her to try walking, and she did. We walked side by side in a comfortable silence.

We came to a stop in front of an old rundown building. "You live here alone?" I casually asked.

Kimi nodded silently. "Yeah... Everyone else died..." I took another look at the crumbling building and shook my head. "Nope. I'm not letting you stay here." I decided out loud.

She looked at me shocked. "But I'm an orphan... and an experimental subject escapee... I'm not human..."

I patted her back and whipped her falling tears. "So am I, and if you're not human, that means I don't want to be human. Humans ignore and fear what they don't understand. They're naive. Well that's what I learned throughout my years." I whispered to her before scooping her up like a child and gathering my chakra, letting snow and ice encircle us.

We appeared in my living room. "You can borrow some of my clothes for now. I'll go set up the guest room, just make yourself comfortable." I said whiles she looked around.

Kimi Aka's POV

Yin-sensei walked away and I just stood still. I looked down at my arms, where my wounds We're just twenty minutes ago. 'I'mnot a demon...that'swhat mother said...'

"But that substitute teacher of yours says being humanisn'tthe most holy thing either."

The usual confident voice sang in my mind.

I covered my ears, hoping to drown out the voice. 'Please... tell me who... what you are... and why can I hear you in my head....?'

"No. Ask that substitute teacher of yours,she'llknow. After all,I'm someoneshe knows."

The voice disappeared, along with the image of a giant hawk.

"Kimi, are you alright? You're covered in sweat." Yin-sensei placed her hand on my back, trying to calm me down.

I nodded my head slowly. "I... heard that voice again... the voice of a hawk... with silver wings..." I was able to stutter out. "A hawk with silver wings... does it have pink eyes too?" She asked in an emotionless yet stern voice.

I nodded a yes. "Don't worry about her then, if it's who I think it is, then you've got a shrine guardian protecting you."

She then made her way to what looks like a simple kitchen. "Come on, let's make some dinner and I'll sign the custody papers tomorrow, if you want."

I froze and just stared at her with disbelief and shock. "What? You said you're an orphan, right? And from the looks of it, you get picked on a lot. I'll take you under my wing and train you, I'm going to.be a squad leader for genin this year so I'll personally request for you to be on my team."

My cheeks felt wet. My eyes stung but I couldn't keep the corners of my mouth from being yanked upwards.

Yin-sensei chuckled and walked behind me. She then started guiding me into the kitchen by my shoulders and sat me down on a spiny chair. "You peal the potatoes and I'll start on the stake." She grinned before ruffling my hair and setting some things in front of me.

"Thank you." I managed to squeak out.

。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

What cha all think?

There'sa pic of Kimi Aka on the side or at the top, depending on ifyou'reusing acomputerof mobile to read this.^^

Yin'sgonna be a "mom" from now on but the surprisesaren'tover!

What road do you guys think Kimi' s and Yin's little "parent child"relationshipis going to go?

And who do you guys think the hawk really is?

SO MANY QUESTIONS! I'M GONNA OVERLOAD THEQUESTIONBOX!

Next chapter will be up in a few weeks hopefully♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆