CHAPTER 4: Plain As Day

。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Yin's POV

I let out a deep sigh as I watched; watched lady Chiyo uses One’s Own Life Reincarnation to bring Gaara back.

Once it was complete, her old body fell limp and fell back onto Sakura who's kneeling on the green grass.

"Move over and lay her flat on the grass, Sakura." I ordered, turning my eyes silver to help me use the very Jutsu that was just used by Lady Chiyo.

I placed my hands over the old woman's body, my hands coat in a blue and silver chakra. "14 left...hehe... never thought I'd use two in the same century..." I weakly mumbled before passing out.

Naruto's POV

Gaara's alive.

I let out a sigh of relief as a grin broke out. I then looked to the small limp body that's slumped over my shoulder. "Ne, is Yin-chan really still okay? She's barely breathing." I asked with concern to the old woman who's sitting cross legged on a stretcher.

Granny Chiyo nodded. "She will be fine. Yin-senpai should be awake by morning. Breathing by the time you leave. She would be awake in a few minutes if this was the first time, but from what Sakura has told me, this is the second time she's used her life force."

I nodded, running through what pervy sage tried to explain...

...

....

....Nope. Still don't get it.

Yin's POV

I woke up to find that I'm being carried on Neji's back. "You can put me down now. Thanks Neji." I said and everyone stopped walking to look at me.

Neji nodded. "Yes, Yin-sensei."

He let me off and I turned to see Naruto holding a look of shock and his jaw literally fell to the ground. "I would close my mouth, Naruto, You'll catch flies." I lightly smacked the back of his head.

Naruto then pointed at me dramatically. "SINCE WHEN DID NEJI OF ALL PEOPLE START CALLING YOU SENSEI!?" The knucklehead shouted, his eye becoming big white circles with thick black lines.

A laugh erupted from me at his facial reaction. "That's right, I guess I forgot to tell you, after the Chūnin exams, I started teaching Neji, Hinata, and Hinata's sister, some new techniques." I then gave them my version of Kakashi's closed eyed smile. "I'm also an ANBU instructor." I pulled out my ANBU wolf mask from my long kimono sleeve (the only sleeve I have on) and placed it on.

I then turned to show my right shoulder. "Didn't think I needed to tell you I was an ANBU, seeing how my tattoo is as plain as day."

Everyone just anime fell at my statement and I let out another soft laugh.

。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

There's gonna be a 5-6 month brake till the next chapter. Sorry bout that but I hope you all understand.