Chapter 14: New Family Member

。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・
No One's POV

Yin walked into the spare room she had tossed Hiroshi and Hikari in last night, holding up a video camera.

Just as Hiroshi started to stir in his sleep, Yin clicked the record button on the camera.

Hikari was sleeping still, her back to the groggy burgundy haired male. Hiroshi seemed to still be half asleep, throwing an arm around Hikari's waist.

The bundle of tangled pink hair turned around and her own arms snaked around the last Fujioka. She snuggled closer to his chest-trying to steal warmth from, to her, an unknown source.

Hiroshi's eyes finally fluttered open and he blinked twice before his eyes widened. Hikari mumbled incomprehensible words into Hiroshi's chest and one of her legs swung over to hug Hiroshi like a panda would.

Hiroshi's eye started to twitch and he used his foot to push Hikari off of him, this caused the girl to grip even tighter onto the boy. "WAKE UP YOU DAMN HYPER FLAMINGO!"

Hikari's eyes fluttered open and she blinked three times before shrieking and shoving Hiroshi off of the bed. "Damnit that hurt, you stupid hyper flamingo!" Hiroshi shouted.

"Hiroshi?" Hikari squinted her eyes before they widened in realization. "Baka-Hiro's a closet pervert who likes sneaking into people's beds!" She shouted.

With that, Yin burst out in laughter and stopped recording, hiding the camera behind her back. "You two are so cute together~" she teased and the two young students stiffly turned their heads to see their sensei leaning against the doorframe.

"Yin..."

"...sensei..."

The two said slowly before their faces went aflame in embarrassment. "How long were you standing there?!" The two shouted.

"Since you two started clinging to each other like a little wittle cutey couple~" Yin answered with a baby voice.

Yin then left the room laughing but stopped halfway down the hall by Kimi petting a big black dog with strange eyes. They were silver with red swirling into the pupils.

"What with the dog, Kimi?" Yin asked and said girl tensed up.

"U-um... it followed me inside when I went to check on the mail... and it...it looked so soft... and...and...." Kimi stammered.

Yin cut her off. "Then let's keep her." Kimi's eyes light up before becoming filled with the feeling of being unsure.

"A-are you sure? I don't want to trouble you anymore than I already have..."

"You haven't been any trouble at all, as long as you take care of the gal then I'm fine with a lion living in my house. Not like it could kill me anyways."

Kimi broke out in a smile. "Thank you so much!"

"What are you going to name the pooch?"

Kimi went into deep thought before coming up with a name. "I think I'll call her Brooke."

。・ :* : ・゚

This chapter is dedicated to @bloodwolf-rider since the newly added addition to house Yin is her as a character she thought of.

[This contest is now closed]

I'm willing to take in two or three more new members into the House of Yin! All you have to do is comment or PM ( Private Message ) me the following:
- oc's name
- eye colour
- hair colour
- height ( optional )
- species
- personality
- element ( if oc uses chakra )
- favorite character in the series
- gender
- oc's favorite and hated food
- a reason why you want to have your oc in my book^^

It's a short chapter and it's been a long time, but its the time of year when the teachers start drowning in culminating projects before finals.

Cya later guys, w♡ve Jenn^^