A Flamingo's History

。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・
Yin's POV

The night was stilland silent as the witching hour blanketed the Village Hidden in Sparks.

I had replaced my team andmyself with substitutions, and we have all scattered into pairs to search the village.

Kimi and Hikari along with Broke to the north.

Hiroshi and Danika to the south.

Daiki with myself to the east, I had sent my summons, Yamamoto, to sniff out the west.

I came to a stop under the window of a single floor building, Daiki had stopped as well--almost bumping into me.

I signaled him to shush as I activated my Byakugan and listened in on the voices inside. Well on the voice that was inside. "Get me out of here you bloody bastard! When I get my hands on your gubby little neck I'm going to claw out your jegular and tare your vocal cords right out of your bloody throat! So please let me out!" The voice was that of a very pissed off girl.

"Wait here." I whispered to Daiki before using the Iburi Clan's Kekkei Genkai to turn into smoke and slip into the building.

I turned back into solid form and walked deeper into the room to see a girl sitting in a cage with chakra restraints around her wrists, ankles, and neck, sitting on a chair made of... rubber? The red haired girl looked up at me.

The instant her blue eyes met my mismatching eyes everything seemed to pause.

I saw a little girl with silver and gold hair and dark brown, Suzaku, eyes. When I blinked I was back to reality with a sinking feeling in my heart. "I'm here to get you out." I said to the girl and broke the cage bars and the chakra restraining shackles with my bare hands.

I helped her up, carrying her on my back as it seems her legs were too numb to move, or to even carry her. I turned into smoke again, this time with the girl as well, and exited the building to meet up with Daiki.

We race to the entrance of the village, Daiki firing the flare gun to signal to the others that our mission was complete and to retreat. We all met up at the entrance, the villagers of the Hidden Sparks chasing after them by their heels.

When my team was close enough I gathered us all in a swirl of icy frost and wind before flickering us back to Konoha just outside of the Hokage's office doors. "Why didn't you do that to get there?" Danika asked me as she fixed her dark hair.

I grinned. "I wanted to test you and your brother." I shifted the girl on my back to make sure she didn't fall off as she had fallen asleep. "Also it's fun watching you kids suffer a little bit."

I walked in and reported to Tsuande on everything that had happened. "I see, so I take it she will be staying with you till her father can pick her up?"

I nodded. "Yes, that's correct."

"What's wrong Yin-sensei?" She gave a me a weary look. "You seemed bothered by something.

"This child... I believe she's younger twin sister's reincarnation."

。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・

Hey everyone! So sorry for being beyond late on the update... again.

I was hoping to have a free summer but took summer school for the last two months. In July I took it to bump up my functions mark and this month I'm taking online English for gr. 12 since I don't really like how they teach the course in my day school and I want a spare for my senior year.

I start school on September 6, after labour day. When do you all start?

Looking forward to it?
Not really?

........
....Omg I'm going into my senior year of high school!!!! That means one thing.... I can go drinking with my cousins after next year! (For all my non-Canadian readers here in Canada we can drink at 18 or 19 depending on your province. For me it's 19 so in 2018 I'm legal^^ don't get me wrong though, I don't encurage drinking or anything, I just hate missing out on seeing my cousins embarrass themselves at the bars.)

Anyways! The new character was created by @Ayanna_2004 go check out her work! If you want me to change the appearance just message me, alright @Ayanna_2004?

So yeah, see you guys for the next chapter, thank you so much for sticking by, and hope you all had a great summer!

Akashi Ren
·Yin's Little Twin Sister, Yang's, Reincarnation
o Eyes: Blue
o Hair: Red
o Species: Human
o Personality: cheerful, tough, kind hearted and active
· Chakra Nature - Lightning
· Gender: Female
· Favorite food and hated food: loves Meat hate Veggies
· Created by: @Ayanna_2004

Ps. Who else is pissed about Financial Fantasy XV being delayed....... grrrrrrrrrr....