Chapter 16: A Hero

。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・

Yin's POV

  "Sure, the more the merrier, as I always say." I then became serious. "But I have one question..." I took a few step forward till I was standing directly in front of the twins with icy blue eyes and brown hair. "What is a hero to you?" 

Daiki and Danika looked at each other before looking back to me. "Huh?" They asked in perfect sync. Ah twins... always so attached to each other.

I looked to Umi, who was beside me. "What do you think is a hero, Umi-chan?"

She looked up at me with her crystal green eyes; with a blank stare. "A hero is someone who saves others and expects nothing in return. Not fame, money, or love." I nodded and looked to Midori.

She pursed her pink lips before answering. "A person with a beautiful and pure heart." She looked to her sister. "What do you think, Chidori?"

The kind and gentle girl fiddled with her fingers as she smiled gently and gave an answer. "Someone who knows right from wrong. Who will protect those they love and the innocent without hesitation."

I looked back to the new set of twins added to my team(s). "My answer would be 'anyone/anything that will protect their heart's desires, friends, loved ones, home and other people's wishes without a second thought'. So what do you two think? Do you have an answer?"

The two went into such deep thought, I thought the ground was going to swallow them up or give out from under them from their intense stare at the (suddenly) interesting ground as they thought my question over--processing everything that was just said.

I decided to relieve their brains of stress and spoke up. "You don't have to answer me right away, it's not a question you get asked everyday after all." I started towards the door. "Com'on, let's introduce you to the rest of your team."

I said 'bye' to Tsu and led my team and new pupils out of the hogage building. Once we were outside, I motioned for them to get closer.

The twins had a confused look and hesitantly huddled close. In an instant, their confused looks became surprised and caught off guarded looks as my icy wind circled us and cleared when we arrived at a training ground just at the edge of the village.

 Daiki's jaw had dropped whiles his sister, Danika was giving me star eyes. Oh boy... I thought as I started towards the three figures not too far away.

All three figures were sparring whiles balancing and jumping on top of bamboo poles that I had set up. I noticed Midori pulling Daiki along by his arm--the boy was still frozen in shock. Hm... I'm going to have fun making this kid grow some guts... Naruto better not tell the kid his experience of Training Tactic #44S. With that thought in mind, I placed my index and thumb in my mouth to blow a whistle.

In seconds a silver eyed, large, dog came running towards me as I stopped in my tracks a few feet away from the mini forest of bamboo poles. I grabbed a notebook from the pocket inside the unused sleeve of my kimono top and scribbled down a 'warning' to Naruto about my previous thoughts. Once done, I ripped the page out of the notebook and crystallized the note and held it out to the dog. "Brooke, can you bring this to Naruto?" She nodded and took the note in her jaws, running off in the direction of Ramen Ichiraku. Typical... I shook my head and turned to the fighters on the poles.

"Alright you three, you can get down now." I shouted over the sound of metal catering and colliding. Kimi, Hikari, and Hiroshi paused their fighting before nodding and hopping down. Hikari instantly fell back flat on her back with an exasperated sigh.

"Finally! We passed!" She cheered and was laughing like a crazy person before Hiroshi lit one of her hair bows on fire, resulting in her pausing her laughter to run around screaming and jumping into the lake not too far away.

I gave the Uchiha-like boy a look. "Hiroshi..." I said in a warning mother's voice. His eyes widened before grabbing a towel from his bag and running of after his sakura haired teammate. Kimi and Chidori giggled whiles Midori full on doubled over in laughter--joined by Danika.

I stifled a laugh as well and sat down on the grass to wait for them to return.

I noticed Daiki was now snapped out of shock and starring down at his feet. "You lot should sit down, they might take a while..." I suggested and they all nodded, sitting in a circle.

"Ten bucks says they're clawing at each other's throats." Umi said in her usual monotone voice.

Midori then spoke up. "Twenty that they're making out~" She sang.

"Not everyone is boy crazed like you are, Mi."

"That's so mean Umi!"

Once they had made it back and sat down in the circle, across from each other whiles growling and glaring daggers, I started to speak. "Why don't we all get to know our new friends, Daiki and Danika, by heading out on a mission." I held up a scroll that had the letter 'C' printed on it. "All we have to do, is help transport a certain artifact."

I held up a different scroll. "One of the last relics left of the Suzaku clan-." I cut myself off and threw a rain of senbons towards the forest. A feminine scream was sounded and a girl jumped out of the bushes.

She was a girl with purple eyes and brown hair. She had no headband, but I recognized her face. She was a rouge.

。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・

Yay! I FINALLY updated!

Yay!  952 word long chapter!

And Yay! New writing style!

Yay! I got YouNow and Twitter!

Love you guys for still sticking with me for this long, even though I haven't updated in like... a year! JkJk, But seriously, I'm surprised no one has attempted to hunt me down for not updating yet! *insert laughing while crying emoji*

The new mystery character was created by -Twyx-

Pic above is the mystery girl, -Twyx- if you want to change it send me a pic and I'll change it.

Love you all so much and follow/fan me on Instagram, Twitter, or YouNow if you want. My handle for all three are all the same: @Snow_Child_Wolf

Please follow and whatnot if you guys are wondering what I'm up too, or to bug me to update^^

Lve all of you so much for staying with me on my stories, I'm gonna call you all my StarPups now, or somethin'... tell me what I should call you all if you don't like 'StarPups' cuz I'm pretty bad with coming up with these types of things XD