Chapter 11: Tears and Pain

。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・

Yin’s POV

It’s been a week since I officially formed my six-nin team and I've spent that time training them to gain a firmer grasp on their chakra natures.

Hikari was able to master the Beast Tearing Palm, and the Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance. I’ll start teaching her to use fans to help her increase her control.

Kimi was able to master the Certain-Kill Ice Spears, and my Frosted Senbon Rain. I’m planning on teaching her the Ice Release: Black Dragon Blizzard, later on.

Hiroshi managed to fully master the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique, and the Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet. He had already begun to learn these techniques before being placed on my team so I had my wolf, Yamamoto, help him master the two techniques.

Chidori was able to start learning Medical Ninjutsu so I taught her the Body Pathway Derangement and had Kakashi teach her his Chidori. The creator should be the one to pass down the original knowledge.

Midori Water Clone Technique and the Water Prison Technique.

Umi was able to Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm, Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique and she had already learned the Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique before being on my team.

Right now, I'm sitting back and watching them complete the D-Ranked mission we received. What’s the mission? Helping an injured farmer with his potato farming.

“How’s it’s coming along?” the old man farmer asked as he walked over to us, his right arm in a sling. “It’s going good! We’re half way done already!” Hikari called out to answer his question. The spunky pink haired girl was covered in dirt and seemed to be having a blast, whiles everyone else seemed a bit annoyed—due to having to start working at the crack of dawn.

“That’s wonderful! My grandchildren don’t come around here anymore, so I don’t have anyone to help out around the farm anymore.” The old man said sadly as he sat down in the chair next to the wooden fence post I was sitting on. “That must be hard.” I commented, popping a chip in my mouth.

The old man nodded his head and flashed me a smile. “It is but it’s nice to see someone enjoy working in the fields again…” he looked to Hikari as she laughed and fell backwards on her bum.

I giggle at the sight of her pulling Hiroshi down to the ground when he offered her a hand to pull her up, though he did anger her the other day so this was just her payback for eating her last slice of strawberry cheese cake.

I looked up at the sky. ‘I wonder how Shika and his team are doing with their mission right about now…

Time Skip

Shikamaru and the team returned but… someone was missing…

Asuma.

Right now, I'm standing in the rain, my students lined up behind me and Team Seven, with a crying Konohamaru, beside me. Shikamaru was nowhere in sight. Everyone was donned in black with sorrow filled eyes.

“Uncle Asuma…” Konohamaru said between his sobbing and Naruto patted his back in an attempt to comfort the young Genin.

I tightened my hands into fists at my side and glared down at the ground. ‘I’m sorry… but I've already… altered time too many times… Forgive me… Asuma… Kurenai… Shikamaru…

No One’s POV

Night had fallen and Yin was standing in front of the Nara household. Taking a deep breath, she knocked on the door.

Shikaku answered the door. “Oh, Yin. He’s in his room.” Yin nodded and walked in.

Standing at the door, Yin slid the door open and stepped in, sliding the door closed behind her. “Shikamaru…” said boy was crumbled on the floor, shaking from his sobbing.

Yin walked over to him and enveloped him in a hug—Shikamaru was still crouched on the gorund and facing down at the ground.

Silently, Yin patted his back in an attempt to comfort him.

Slowly, Shikamaru brought up his arms and returned her embrace. Yin was kneeling on the tatami mat floor and pulled his head into her chest as his sobs became bellows.

Yin rested her forehead against Shikamaru’s shoulder. “I’m sorry…” Tears streamed down her cheeks, finally falling through her defences.

。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・

Yo! It's been a while!

Don't remember me? That's okay, my uploading sucks. :p

The Team’s Chakra Natures…

Hikari: Wind Release

Kimi: Ice Release

Hiroshi: Fire Release

Chidori: Lightning Release

Midori: Water Release

Umi: Earth Release

Yin: Wind, Water, Ice, Time, Wood Release, Sound, and Crystal