Summer Special

~~~~~~~~~~
Key
Snow = Me (Author^^)
Y/N = Your Name
E/C = Eye Colour
H/C = Hair Colour
BFF/N = Best Friend's Name
F/C = Favourite Colour

~~~~~~~~~~

The summer sun was high in the sky and the sound of splashing waves added to the peace.

"IT'S THE BEACH!" Hikari cheered, grasping onto Hiroshi's wrist as she ran to the water.

"Slow down you damn flamingo!" The boy yelled as Hikari kept heading towards the water. Before he could stop his excited teammate the two were flung into the water. "Idiot! We're not in our swimsuits yet!" He clunked her on the head.

"Ow!" The two got into a fist fight and their long haired teammate ran to them with Brooke by her side.

"Stop fighting you two!" A hawk cawed as it held onto Kimi's shoulder.

"Must they fight over everything?" Umi sighed as she set up the beach towels and Danika helped with the umbrellas.

The blue eyed girl grinned at her new blonde teammate. "Oh I don't know, I think they're cute."

"What?!" Daiki cried out as he caught wind of what his sister had said.

"Hm?" The two girls questioned his outburst, but the boy just caughed and looked away.

The Mai twins walked out of the changing booths together giggling. Chidori was wearing a lilac two-piece that was conservative but complimented her figure. Midori on the other hand was in a pale green bikini that showed a little more than what her sister approved of.

Yin and Shikamaru sat on a rock, the long haired girl resting her head on his shoulder whiles the Nara embraced her. It was a peaceful day at the beach and this trip was made with the intent to relax after going on missions after missions nonstop.

Y/N and BFF/N were setting up the volleyball ball net while Snow was getting the music boom box set and sand-proof.

"Y/N! Over here!" Y/N looked to the voice calling to see Temari, Gaara, and Kankuro. Temari was the one to call out and had the biggest smile as she made Kankuro carry all her things and her boyfriend piggyback her.

Everyone gathered and the volleyball game began. Round one was Team Hot: Hiroshi, Daiki and Chidori vs. Team Cold: Hikari, Midori and Danika.

As the heated game went on, Gaara fell over onto his side on Yin's lap. Said girl looked down. "Tired?" She asked the boy as he nodded and yawned.

"I had to go through extra paperwork to get today free. Temari wouldn't let me stay back at Suna." The red haired boy sighed.

Yin giggled and petted her red panda's head. "Go ahead and take a nap then. I'll wake you up when it's your turn to go up."

"But I wanna talk with Yin-neesan some more..." he pouted and so they chatted away.

Shikamaru smiled at the sight of Yin chatting with Gaara before bringing his focus back to the grill.

Y/N was having a good time talking with Kimi and Umi while BFF/N was interrogating Temari's boyfriend.

A cover of "Just A Dream" started playing and everyone stopped what they were doing to jam out to it.

With that they spent the rest of their day at the beach. Lady Chiyo even showed up with cookies.

A/N:

HEY GUYS! This story isn't part of the story, just something to kick off the summer.

And also, if you all haven't heard, the YouTuber Christina Grimmie was shot and killed today (2016-06-11 (Y/M/D)) after a show while signing autographs.

The man, to my current knowledge, that shot her shot himself after Christina Grimmie's brother tackled him.

It breaks my heart, as a long time fan of her's, that she died so young. She was one of the first people I subscribed to, my hair inspiration, and even one of the reasons I took my first step out of the dark. She was such a genuine person who not only had an amazing voice but heart as well. I deeply regret not going to her concert when she came to my city, and I balled out crying my eyes out when I heard the news this morning finding out that she died.

I grew up listening to her and it was like I grew up with her in a way, she's not that many years apart from me so my friends also feel the same.

I feel disgusted and anger about what happened and my heart shatters for what the Grimmie family must be going through.

Why does this kind of violence happen in the first place? Why do people seem to feel the need to destroy everything that is good and peaceful? To make others suffer so much. Gun violence is rising and falling but it's not gone, and when things like this happen--even the ones not covered by the media--reach my ears it gets he thinking and questioning humanity just a little bit.

"Lost faith in humanity." "I have no faith in humanity." These are what I hear and sometimes I don't question the speaker, and that is what scares me.

It's sad, but I know that she's singing with the angels above now and that she is in peace.

RIP Christina Grimmie♡
You will be missed, you are endlessly loved.

#prayforchristina

[Image above is the beautiful Christina]