CHAPTER 3: Team Taka Meets Yin

。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Yin's POV

Orochimaru is dead...

Sasuke was the one that killed him...

I let out a sigh as I neared the gates to the village. "I don't know wether to be somewhat sorrowful of the death of my student, or to rejoice in the death of a horrible person who cut me oped with a knife multiple times..."

"I'm leaving for a mission, see you guys in a week." I wave to Izumo and Kotetsu. "Alright, stay safe Yin-san.", "Go kill 'em teach." the two waved as I continued down the dirt path. "Sure thing, make sure not to fall asleep when I get back!" I called over my shoulder as my black combat boots c lacked against the dirt under me.

Suigetsu's POV

It's been a few days and I'm now stuck traveling with Jūgo and............ Karin... Yay! NOT.

If Sasuke wasn't the leader I would've left the moment he mentioned the annoying red head's name.

A short girl walked passed us and Sasuke suddenly threw a kunai at her. The girl disappeared and Sasuke was chained to a tree with Chakra Chains.

"SASUKE!" Karin freaked.

The cloaked girl appeared in front of him and pulled down her hood to reveal her hidden eyes--well, eye.

The girl kissed her teeth while moving her pointer finger side to side. "Tisk, tisk, tisk, Sasuke. Is that anyway to greet a team mate?" the blue clad girl asked.

Sasuke just looked to the side with a mad look. "Hey.... Yin...." he mumbled and the chains disappeared.

The girl poked him on the forehead with two fingers. "See? That wasn't too hard, now was it." She stated more then asked.

The girl turned around and looked over us. She then let out a laugh. "I see you've formed a team. Too bad, Naruto and Sakura really miss you." She sighed at he end of her sentence and just started back down the path again. "Glad to see you're wearing the gift from Sakura. Remember my warning and don't even think about attacking the village!" she shouted to us, she didn't stop walking or even turned around.

"Who was she?" Jūgo asked the question that was circling our minds.

Letting out an irritated sigh he answered. "That was Yin Yuki Suzaku. My old teammate and sub-sensei to the Legendary Sannin." He then continued to walk.

We followed after him. "Wait, that would make her over 50 years old!? She looked around our age, how does that work?" I questioned with a raised brow.

"Over a few century actually. She has a Kekkei Genkai that allows her to control time. She's not someone you want to be after your life." he mumbled something under his breath and just continued walking.

I sweatdrop at his 'warning'. 'If that's true, why the hell did you just try to kill her?'

Yin's POV

I continued my way back to Konoha--lost in my thoughts.

'Huh. Didn't think I'd see an Uzumaki in these parts... She probably doesn't even know that she's apart of the clan, heck most people don't even remember about the great sealing clan.'

。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Eh yo! It's been about a month since my last update, sorry!

It's also a short chapter but from here on out, things aren't going to be following the anime or Manga very well, it takes too long when watching the episodes and writing at the same time so I'm just going to go off by memory and my imagination^^ Things most likely aren't gonna be in order so yeah...

Hope you all don't mind and if you do... well that's too bad, just write your own story.♡

School just started so the next chapter will be up either next month or the month after that, sorry, c'ya all laterzzz!♡