Valentines Special! /)♡//0//♡(\

。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・
No One's POV

Love is in the air and chocolate is everywhere!

Sakura strolling into the forest with a goofy smile, a bento of rice balls in hand.

Looking around and finding no one followed her, or was in sight range, Sakura let out a whisper shout. "Sasuki-kun... the close is clear..."

/)♡\\0\\♡(\

Ino and Sai strolled the streets hand in hand.

/)♡//0//♡(\

Naruto and Hinata handing by a lake with a picnic set up.

"N-Naruto-kun... you have rice on your face..." Reaching out, Hinata plucked the grain of rice from the corner of Naruto's mouth.

"Thanks Hinata, you're a great cook! But it'd be a waste to miss even on grain..." tilting his head towards her hand, Naruto kissed the grain of rice off from Hinata's fingers.

Hinata's cheeks flushed furiously as she nodded silently.

/)♡\\0\\♡(\

"Shut up already, damn hyper flamingo..." Hiroshi groaned I'm annoyance at the wavy pink haired girl.

Stopping mid-step Hikari turned on her heel sharply and glared harshly at the the dark burgundy haired male. "Oh quit complaining, Baka-Hiro! I'm only going to take a few minutes."

With that said, Hikari latched onto Hiroshi's arm and the two strolled passed a man "reading" a newspaper.

"WHAT THE- WHO IS HE Hikari-chu?!" The man who was "reading" a news paper shouted in angering distraught, throwing down the paper articles and pointing at Hiroshi.

Hikari quickly hid behind Hiroshi, shivering in fear and disgust at the look in the 45 year old man's eyes when he looked at her.

Mentally sighing, Hiroshi put up a protective arm to hid Hikari even further and gave a dagger filled glare towards the pedophile with yellow eyes.

"Why does that information need to be disclosed to you, outsider." Hiroshi more along the lines demanded out rather than asked.

"Listen little boy, that little contain candy is mine. Back off." The man glared back.

"Oh really?" Hiroshi smirked before pulling Hikari out from behind him and latched his arms around her waist. "I don't think so." You could practically hear the smirk playing on his lips as he spoke.

Hiroshi brought his face millimeters away from Hikari's face. "My flamingo." He whispered against Hikari's lips before claiming them as his.

Hikari's pink eyes widened before she relaxed and looped her small arms around Hiroshi's neck.

"Wha-hay-... FORGET THIS!" The man stomped off.

Parting, Hikari was left breathless and Hiroshi just pulled her along towards a tea house. "You look even more like a flamingo now." The burnt orange eyed boy chuckled at Hikari's  blushing face.

"Sh-shut up! Baka!"

/)♡//0//♡(\

Midori happily laughed as she sat on a chair, being carried by seven lovestruck rich males.

Chidori sighed at the sight of her twin sister with her blue-purple eyes closed.

Chidori turned around, only to see a mob of fanboys rushing towards her with boxes of chocolates and roses in their hands.

Backing away, Chidori dashed to get away. 'NOT AGAIN!'

/)♡\\0\\♡(\

"Umi Tori, please go out with my son!"

"No, she will be going out with my millionaire son this year!"

"What?! Your son had her last year!"

Umi sweatdropped at the sight of wealthy adult males arguing in front of her.

/)♡0♡(\

"Sh-Shikamaru... can I take off the blindfold bow?" Yin asked as the young Nara guided her steps.

"Just a minute." Was the reply she received.

After forty more steps, Yin was sat down on grass and her blindfold was untied. "Like it?" Shikamaru asked in a whisper next to her ear.

Yin's eyes widened at the beautiful sight of the sunset of golden hour and the falling snow that shimmered gold from the sun.

"It's breathtaking..." Yin managed out.

"Just like you." Shikamaru whispered into her ear before capturing Yin's lips in a passionate kiss.

。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・

I know Valentine's Day is about a week away but i got bored whiles working on my project, so there you all go, you wanted more mushy lovey-dovey content, well there you go!

It's gonna be a while till the next chapter, got writers block at the moment so suggestions for the next real chapter will be appreciated.

Ah... Valentine's Day how bitter and lonely you make me feel at times... Gotta work at a my parent's flower shop again...