Chapter 13: Division

Hey guys! I'm back!

It's been a while and I'm finally feeling up to writing again^^

Though the next few chapters, including this one, will be a bit sluggish and short due to me trying to get back into the groove of things.

。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・

Hiroshi Fujioka's POV

Yin-sensei came back with Division Steel Water trailing right behind her, not a scratch on them-same with us. Sensei stopped a few steps in front of us, the others walking over to stand next to us.

Yin-sensei gave the area a quick scan with her eyes. "Report please, Division Steel Water." Was all she said.

"We cut in just as our comrades were about to be hit by an attack. We dealt with the threat, working with Naruto-san and-" I was cut off by the flamingo.

"IT WAS SOOOOO COOL, SENSEI! Naruto went charging in! And then he gave the Akatsuki one of these and some of these... and then he dropped a huge spinning power ball of chakra that turned big ugly into a bloody pincushion!" Hikari was jumping around like a frantic puppy, punching the air and hopping around.

Yin-sensei gave a crocked smile. "Alrighty then. I think you all deserve a reward once we get back then, how about I cook dinner for all of you, hum?" The damn pink flamingo went into super hyper mode.

"Oh my gosh! Really?! Yin-sensei's cooking is the best! It's just so supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Oooh and its-OW!" I cut off her ranting with a single strike of my fist. "Would you shut it, ya damn hyper flamingo!" I grumbled irritably.

Sensei laughed and patted our heads, messing up our hair. "Come on you two." She turned to face the others. "I'll teleport us all back, so get close."

The higher ranked shinobis that worked with sensei before nodded and hobbled their way over. Once everyone was close enough an icy wind picked us all up and we were soon back at the village.

Yin's POV

The kids have fallen asleep after eating, except for Hiroshi; he's just nodding off but still half conscious. I loved at the boy sitting on my kitchen chair, one leg prompted up on the seat with his chin resting on the knee. "You can go ahead and sleep, there's a spare room down the hall over there." I pointed and Hiroshi mutely nodded before dragging himself off and into the room.

I finished up the dishes and whipped my hands dry. I walked into the living room to see the girls piled on top of each other; fast asleep.

Sighing, I shake my head and proceeded to carry the girls into the spare rooms two at a time. I left Umi and the twins in Kimi's room; along with said girl. A amusing thought came to mind and I placed Hikari in the same room as Hiroshi.

'This will be a fun morning tomorrow...' I giggled at my thoughts and walked into my own room to finish up some training tactics.

。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・ :* : ・゚ ' ★, 。・ :* : ・゚ ' ☆。・