CHAPTER 1: Welcome Home

。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Yin's POV

It's been a year and now... I'm back in Konohagakure. I spent a good half a year getting Gaara to the position he's in now and I'm glad that the village is starting to accept him, slowly but surely.

I arrive at the gates. Kotetsu and Izumo stood guard still and smiled warmly at me. "Welcome back, Guardian Yin." Izumo welcomed. "Almost didn't recognize you, you've changed a lot." Kotetsu comments.

We laugh a bit. "Yeah, I guess I have changed a bit." I rub the back of neck. I now wear a nave and light blue kimono with my leaf and sand headbands overtop of the light blue and pink obi. I wrap my chest with bandages and only wear the left sleeve of my kimono, the right sleeve hanging loosely behind me. 
Black shorts under, knee high black socks and black combat boots. I have a katana with a red and black diamond handle strapped to my side, my black hair has a bit of a blue hue to it and I wear a plain black eye patch.

I waved goodbye and made my way to Shika's place before heading to Tsunade's office.

I made it to his house and knocked on the door. Mr. Nara opened the door with the usual lazy look in his eye. "Hm... oh, welcome back Yin, came to see Shikamaru?" I nod in reply to his question. "Alright, hang on." He turned his head and shouted. "Shikamaru! You've got a visitor!"

"Coming!" Shika groaned from inside the house. Mr. Nara walked inside to I think lay on the couch. Shika walked over to the door and the moment he realized it was me his eyes widen which made me giggle a bit. "Hey Shika-kun."

"Yin..." I was pulled into an embrace. "Welcome back." He welcomed me as I giggle and hug him back. We stained like that for a good 10minutes before Shika had to pull away due to being late for his mission.

Time Skip

I don't bother to knock and just open the door. Tsunade was about to shout at me but cut herself off when she recognized me. "Oh, Yin welcome back." I smile and noticed a girl with short pink hair dash into the room. "Lady Tsunade! Yin is-" The girl cut herself off and stared at me with her green eyes.

I raise my hand to shoulder level. "Hi Sakura. Long-time no see." I say calmly, suddenly I found myself being knocked onto the ground by Sakura jump hugging me. "S-akura... can't... breathe...." I choke out. "Oh my god! I’m so sorry!" She helped me up.

After talking for a little bit, Shizune walked in and welcomed me back before telling Tsunade to get back to work, to which she whined and complained about.

Sakura's POV

Me and Yin are walking around the village now. As we walk by, a lot of people greet and welcome Yin back. 'Yin's really changed...' I think as we make it to Ino's shop. "Hey Ino, guess who's back in town!" I shout. "Who?" Ino asks as she hangs up her apron.

Yin stepped into the shop. "Long time no see, Ino." Her eyes widened before retracting. "Hey, when'd you get back?" She asked. "Oh, sometime this morning, laughed a bit with Kotetsu an Izumo before going to Shika's house, then I went to see Tsunade and now I'm here." Yin answered.

Ino eyed Yin with a playful grin. "Oh~ went to see Shikamaru before the Hokage, I see~ I see~" she giggled.

A deep blush surfaced to Yin's cheeks. "S-shut up..." She murmured cutely. Ino let out a laugh. "Just teasing you. Chōji's on a mission right now, so are Hinata, Kiba, Akamaru, Shino." She informed. "Yeah, I think Lee and his team are going to be back tomorrow from a mission too." I add.

"Oh wow, I finally come back; only to find out that basically no one's in the village..." Yin sighs.

A voice then broke the silence. "Welcome back Yin, how was it, being the Temporary Kazekaga I mean." We turned to see Kakashi-sensei. "Oh, Kakashi. It was okay, but I now know why Tsunade always tries to skip out on paperwork, I thought I was literarily going to die of boredom!" She exasperated.

Kakashi-sensei chuckled at her antics and ruffled her, now black-blue, hair. "Well, I've got to report to Lady Tsunade, I'll see you around." And with that, he poofed away.

"I should get going too, a lot of cleaning to do." Yin sighs dramatically. "We could help you, if you want." I offer. "Yeah, I'd like to see what your place looks like!" Ino inputs.

Yin shrugs. "Sure. Be my guest." She then pulled us closer to her and an icy wind surrounded us before we appeared in what I presume is Yin's living-room.

。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆