News and update or whatever

Hey guys letting you all know that lately I was getting slow in writing my stories, because I was getting distracted playing destiny, cold wars, cyberpunk 2077 and etc. But I felt like that my writing magic was disappearing, then I decided no more games, just writing and watching tv or hearing audiobooks at the same. I play video game time flies by. So I have so many idea for RWBY x Destiny stories. I started in 2017 during hurricane Maria, I will continue writing my story. Pretty soon I going to be 20 years old. Soon I'll start second semester of second year of class online, it would be hell and probably online again and you how terrible it is. If I don't write few chapters before class, I'll be delaying everything I had in plans. So I going to sleep less and write more.

To let you know I'm going to make my stories with more plot twist so complicated, also darkest moments and also lemons reference and scene. Well because their teenagers and also basically to make the story more realistic on their relationships and other stuff. But also if you guys have any idea for I can use for my stories I'm up to hear. And I don't want to be selfish, but those who are my followers and read my stories can you spread and share my story with other readers. But also can somebody can manage to combine "ghostking" to read my stories.