Ghaul: Character short Trailer

3rd Person POV

      In heated sand surface world as small creature walks in the heat, breathing with weak lungs. But the small creature was a runt a small albino Cabal. He was outcast by his own for being different from the other Cabals. He was getting weak and then falls on forward on the sand, then he sees someone standing in front of him. The child looks at him and then he black out.

Time Skip

      Hours has passed, is already night time. The child wakes up and sees the Cabal that save him in the desert and sees he's a cave. The he started breath very clearly and his lung doesn't hurt, then he noticed he has mask on, and tries to take it off.

???: Don't do it child, it what's keeping you alive.

???: ..?

     He looks at him and sees him poking a stick at the fire.

???: Wondering who I am?

     The child nodded and then the man chuckle and answer at him.

???: The name is Consul.

???: .?

Consul: Not much of talker, because of your condition. Well at least I can tell my story to someone.

???: *nods*

Consul: A clever little one aren't you. I was a figure with close ties to the Cabal Praetorate. When the Praetorate but I was overthrown by Emperor Calus, I lost all of my power and influence, and was personally castrated by Calus to ensure he would beget no heir. During the new Emperor's coronation, I was stripped naked and brought before the assembled royal court at the edge of vast desert and ordered to run by Calus. You could say I became a runt, like you.

???: *just starring at him*

Consul: Is been a while I've seeing other Cabal, many walked in the desert and never been seeing, but you. You're the only one I've seen that made it this far, even for a child.

???:.

     Consul chuckle as he's amused by the child silence.

Consul: *sigh* At least you live, perhaps. You were give a chance to live.

      The child was curious about what he said.

Consul: Curious aren't you. But you're still young, and you won't be able to get a second a chance for revenge.

???: Revenge.

Consul: Huh?

     He was surpsied to hear the child speak.

Consul: What...did you say?

???: I want revenge.

Consul: Revenge, that what you want?

???: Yes.

Consul: *laugh* You have more potential than I thought. Now if were going to plan our revenge we need to give you a name.

???: I have one already.

Consul: Huh?

???: Ghaul.

Consul: Consul, heh?

Time Skip

     In a colosseum the citizen watches the fight between two Cabal Gladiators, as one low sweep and making one fall on its back. He goes raises his blade and pierced threw his chest, taking his life. He then raises his blade up in the air as the people cheers and applause, he enjoy his people love. Then up in the throne Calus was sitting and enjoying the fight and was more curious about the white Cabal warrior.