Update

Hey guys wanted to let you know, I'm concentrating in class online, I'm still writing my story but it's really slow. Still watching RWBY, if the volume 8 ends they I want, there a possibility I can write my volume 8 adding more chapter about taking the last city back from the red legion. Also I'm writing OVA for the volume 7 story, four OVA. And if volume 8 ends in a correct way there's a chance I can begin to write my commandments story, and to let you know the commandments story there's chance it might be about hundred chapters. Because with of my destiny lore knowledge and ideas for my stories that connects to the future stories. And it's a side story that has a bit rwby connection, but is mostly about destiny. Commandments story is a really dark and horrific and phycological. Trust will be broken, the truth is a lie, who the real enemy, sins committed, love will turn into hate and betrayal, bonds are just illusions...and who are the real monsters.

And also I'm thinking to start a YouTube channel, I'm thinking to buy pc gaming desktop. To play destiny 2 in it and also I had old pc games that I bought used only one day and forgot about it. World of Warcraft, SWTOR, Republic comando, Minecraft. Well that's all everybody and also please share my stories with your friends that like destiny and RWBY.

Guardian out...