Chapter 13 { Puzzle }

"Lets play the recording shall we?" Ray said, playing the recordings

"Hello everyone! if there is someone new, my name is Emma.If your listening that means im not there." 

...

...

...

"What is happening why is there no sound?" Don asked
...

...

"Solve this puzzle for your next journey. Go to the place where you start it all, find the dark and the light tap it all twice for you to find what you seek."

...

"What was that?" Nat asked.
"This recording is different, its not like ours" Anna said, thinking.
"Yea..." Norman said, a little upset.
"We have to solve this puzzle, but i dont really understand" Gilda continued.
"Where we start it all? Gracefield? Are you kidding me, we have to go there?"Don was upset he didn't understand.
"No. Emma won't sent us there again" Ray answered, thinking

The others were really confused, its true that this 6 children were probably smarter than them, but atleast they need to know, so they can help.

"Listen, find anything here that can lead to the recording, i will put it here if you wanna hear it again." Ray commanded, looking at the others
"I've read some books that may help us" Ray started to went to the library.

"Wait. No" Norman said, he was thinking seriously.
"Emma made this puzzle that only we who can solve it, it won't be that easy" Norman continues, standing up.
"Where we start it all, where we start... 

...

...

...

...

...

The bedroom! where we start the day!"Norman shouted.

They all run to the bedroom,
"Find the dark and and the light... the ceiling!" Ray said understanding what Norman meant.
The bedroom's ceiling was a stripped black and white pattern.

Understanding what Ray meant, Anna, Gilda, Don, and Nat start tapping the ceiling twice just like Emma said.
'Jeez, they are all really smart, i'm still clueless now' The others taught.
"Norman i found something!" Anna found a ceiling that opens after they tap it twice.

It was hidden door, they all taught, they need to find the code. On top of the 'door' there are two notes the one that have the number "1" written on top of it says:

"Find a place where you can find 1 until 1"

The one that have the number "2" written on top of it says:

"Two things we have in common"

Author's note:
Can you solve it?

Comment your taught.

Thankyou for reading ^^