✨Chapter fifteen✨

After a couple minutes of amity trying to chase luz, luz had the idea of just letting amity fall so she could get away from her so all that luz did was stand to the side and put her leg out for amity to trip over. When amity saw this she tried to stop herself from running but sadly couldn't and went falling straight onto her face. Luz just giggled  and ran out of the room happy that her plan had worked.

Amity had sat herself up and rubbed her head due to the little situation that had happened, after a couple minutes amity heard shuffling somewhat next to her, so she looked over to see what exactly was next to see the little demon finally waking up. Amity hadn't noticed the little demons presence in the room due to the fact that she was focused on trying to kill luz for using her nickname. King then got up from where he was sleeping saying his hellos to amity and then going downstairs to "play" more of like command his stuffed animals and probably luz if she's down there. Amity then heard a huge crash downstairs and ran down the stairs to see what had happened.

Once amity got downstairs she went into the living room because that's where she had heard the loud bang to see luz and king piles over by all of Eda's human things. Amity then heard someone rushing down the stairs and looked back to see Eda a bit worried and then going to annoyed instead as she said "Really guys again". Both king and luz chucked and told Eda that it was an accident. Eda rolled her eyes and  said "yea sure it was just an accident when this is about the 100th time you've done this". Luz and king moved themselves from the pile of things and then walked up to the older witch while keeping their head down.

"What were you trying to get this time?" Eda asked, luz was the first to look up and said "well we where kinda trying...to grab another thing but we accidentally did that" eda sighed and then smacked both of them in the back of the head and saying "then ask, and stop going into that" luz rubbed the back of he head and said "we will we promise right king" luz said while looking back at king. King nodded his head and then went back to ordering his stuffed animals.

2 Hours later

Luz had already made everyone something to eat so she left the house and went out to just walk around just to clear her head. Luz then thought that she could go over to a mountain top that she had saw while walking around the woods. So she went into her wolf form and walked up the mountain sitting almost right next to the edge but still a bit distant from it. From where she was sitting she could see every part of the boiling isles .

3 hours later

Luz had went back to the owl house, when she got their she saw amity and king playing with each other so she didn't bother the two and went upstairs to go on her phone for a while. After a couple minutes luz went downstairs to see what king and amity were doing to see king sleeping on amity's lap while amity rubbed his back. Luz awed and walked over to the two siting next to amity and putting  her head on the girls shoulder and drifted off to sleep. 

Amity just sat their a bit confused on what the heck just happened but didn't even bother thinking about it. Amity put her hand on the top of luz's head and started to pet her head and even though the girl was asleep her tail still wagged and she had moved herself closer to amity. Amity blushed redder than a tomato and saying "Titan help me this girl is gonna be the death of me" to herself. Amity then slowly started to drift off to sleep herself, still keeping her hand on both of the two sleeping either next to or on her.

Six hours later

Luz ad woke up and took amity and king up to her room due to the fact that it was late and luz didn't want them to sleep on the floor. Sure and king were okay with that but whatever. When she got their she put them on the sleeping bag and then left to go take a shower. She then came back into the room she went back into her wolf self and grabbed king and put him on her back and grabbed a blanket and put it over amity and laid down next to using her tail to pull amity closer to her. And then once again falling asleep.

Next day (Its a Monday in the story)

Luz woke up and took king off her back and went into the bathroom to get ready for the day before going downstairs and Face Timing willow and gus on the oracle and taking out the stuff to make breakfest. She then heard willow and gus saying "hey luz" in unison, "Hey guys are we walking to school together today or do you guys have something to do first?" luz asked, she then heard gus say "we are walking together, also save me some breakfest" luz chuckled and said "dont worry gus I'll have enough for the both if you. Gus squealed and said "Thanks luz".

Meanwhile with amity and king 

Amity was the first to wake up before king and was looming around not remembering falling asleep in luz's room. She'd then suggested that it was luz that had brought them up there since she wasn't in the room at the time. Amity then saw king shoot up and put his snout up sniffing the area and squealing and running downstairs since he found out that  luz was making breakfest. Amity laughed and then grabbed school uniform and went into the bathroom to change (luz let amity use some of her clothes so her uniform could be washed).

Amity went downstairs and sat at a random chair and waited for luz to be done cooking before she heard hooty come into the kitchen while saying "luuuuzz you have visitors", "Okay hooty you can let them in thanks for telling me" luz said". Out of no where gus burst through the door while saying "HI LUZ" luz only turned around and said "Hey gus breakfest is almost done". 

Amity looked at luz a bit confused on how she was so calm when that happened or did she just expect that to happen already. Luz then set down a couple a  plated and a smaller one for king and then put a portion of everything that she made on each plate. Everybody started to eat and of course king was the first to finish his still asking for more to which luz gave him. Luz then got some apple blood and a plate for Eda because she had already heard her coming downstairs. Eda thanked luz and then sat down and ate her food , luz took every plate and cleaned the plates and put them away.

Luz told Eda goodbye and then left the house with the other three of her friends and started walking to school all talking about random things. Once they got to school they went their separate ways.  

Alright guys that it for today thankyou for 1.8k+ hope you liked this chapter bye.

1272 words