✨Chapter forty-five✨

I'm back everyone and I promise I won't be taking anymore breaks and as I said I would have more chapters for you and what I decided to do was count how many chapter I would write in two weeks which had made 5 chapters meaning that I'm gonna post 4 more chapters today just not all at the same time.

Luz then felt a hard smack from two different hands on the back of her head as she felt willow and gus let go of her crossing their arms and turning around looking away from her, luz titled her head as she was confused on why her friends turned away from her. Luz's tail dropped to the floor as she said "guys I'm sorry I didn't mean to say anything bad" they didn't even turn around, "Guys I'm sorry" luz said as she walked in front of them. They turned the other way now looking at amity, luz's ears dropped as she walked upstairs and turning into her wolf form and curling into a small ball putting her paws over her eyes.

Amity walked over to the both of them and said "why'd you guys give her the cold shoulder" willow chuckled a bit  and said "well while we were walking here we had thought of a plan to see how luz would react if we did", amity stood their a bit dumb founded and said "so your telling me you pranked her to see her reaction" "Yea pretty much" gus answered "You guys are idiots but you might wanna go check on her and tell her it was a prank plus she already had to sleep on the couch yesterday". 

Willow lifted an eyebrow and said "ok I actually wanna know how that happened, but you can tell us after we are done with luz be right back" willow said as both her and gus walked upstairs and to luz's room knocking on the door "Luz its us" willow said, "Go away" willow heard from a muffled voice say. Willow sighed and opened the door and right once she did she saw luz moving away from her and into a corner using her tail to cover her eyes and snout and her ears down letting out a small whine. 

Willow and gus walked over to her both of them sitting down across from her "luz could you please move your tail so we can at least see your face, for a couple seconds their was silence but of course luz moved her tail sitting up a bit giving them a small glare. Willow and gus moved back a but due to the fact that the glare was a bit scary "luz it was just a prank we just wanted to see your reaction" Gus said barely looking at her eyes. Luz stood up jumping on top of the both of them with her paws on the side of their heads and growling.

"L-luz we're sorry please don't kill us we promise it was just a prank" Gus said as he tried moving back a bit, "Luz" Amity said, luz stopped growling and looked at her still standing over the two "let them go luz please" luz looked back at them and right back at her and shook her head no, "do it or you'll sleep on the couch again". Luz growled moving her paws and laying down on the floor her head facing the other way, after a couple minutes aiuz came over and laying right next to luz's stomach and falling asleep.

Both willow and gus sat up while amity went to sit down next to luz laying on her back "so you gonna tell me how luz ended up sleeping on the couch yesterday " willow asked, Amity nodded and started to tell them what happened. Through most of it willow and gus ended up falling into full blown laughter which kinda annoyed luz since she was listening in and didn't like that they were laughing at her own demise. Luz turned around looking at them and smiling a bit " exactly how long have you been up" Amity asked. 

"I never fell asleep" luz said as she curled up more to amity and placed her head on amity's leg "hey amity what time is it" willow asked " uhhh its 5:36" Amity said as she put her scroll down "have we really been talking to each other for that long" Gus asked,  both luz and amity nodded . "soo luz do you forgive us now" willow and gus asked, luz stayed silent as she got up walking over to the both of them making a small sweat drip down gus's face. Luz smirked jumping on the both of them and pulling them into a hug "of course I forgive you just please don't do that again ".

Willow and gus nodded as they stuck their pinkie finger out as a gesture for the promise, luz giggled turning into her human form taking both of her pinkies and intertwining it with theirs and soaking on it. After that amity got up going right back into her wolf form and laying down next to amity, they'd continued talking for about another 2 hours before willow and gus said that they had to get home and said their goodbye's leaving amity and luz in the room.

Amity the turned around grabbing luz's face which confuse luz for a minute with one of her ears flopping down, amity giggled and kissed her on the nose "why do you have to be so adorable titan your gonna kill me luz" luz chuckled and said "and why do you have to be so beautiful" amity blushed and looked away. Luz laughed standing up and gesturing amity to follow her "luz where are we going" amity asked "just going on a small walk" amity nodded as they walked out of the house and walking into the woods.

They'd somehow made it to some random place where there was a whole bunch of grass and it was pretty open, luz sat down in the grass with amity sitting down next to her. Luz then saw a small firefly fly onto her snout making her shake her head to get it off failing at that since it still stuck on. Amity laughed putting her finger in front of the bug and letting it crawl off of luz's snout and onto her finger then letting it fly off. Luz smiled moving her tail and swishing it around a bit seeing a couple of the fireflies fly up, luz then got up running trough the grass making a whole bunch of them fly up. Amity giggled at luz small little antics and jus watched her mostly looking at how the fireflies lit up most off the sky.

Alright onto the next chapter I don't have anything to say so yea.

1087 words