✨Chapter twenty ✨

Once luz walked back into the class viney walked up to her and said "looks like you found a little friend" while trying to pet the smaller griffin which was a fail because he cowed at her and moved closer to luz. Luz laughed and said "be nice little buddy" the griffin huffed and laid down on luz's shoulder and kept a close eye on Viney, "ok ok I get it you only like luz" , the griffin sat up and nodded and nuzzled luz's cheek and purred. Luz scratched the bottom of the griffins beam and asked the teacher if it was fine for the griffin to stay with her for the rest of the day and of course she said yes and then continued to teach the class.

After the class was over luz got up and grabbed all of her stuff and went to her locker with the griffin still in the same place. She then walked to her locker and put away the stuff that she wouldn't need and while she was doing this the smaller griffin turned around and then turned back around and nudging luz in the head. Luz looked over at the griffin and said "what" the griffin pointed to the back of her to which luz turned around and saw all three of her friends standing in back of her a bit confused. "Uh luz why is there a griffin on your shoulder" Gus asked , "oh this is... wait I haven't given you a name yet" luz thought for a minute and then said "what about aiuz" the griffin nodded his head and let out a small chirp.

Luz then looked back at her friends and said "this little gut on my shoulder is aiuz I had found him outside with one of his wings messed up." Amity then walked up to the smaller griffin and was about to pet him but she stopped when luz said "be careful amity he bites" Amity ignored and her and moved her hand closer to the griffin and surprisingly aiuz let amity pet him. Luz of course thought it was cute that the griffin trusted amity, Amity then looked as luz while still petting the griffins feathers ad saying "well I think he likes me". Aiuz moved his head and nudged Amity and then  back to where he was sitting and then looking  at gus and willow who simply waved at the griffin.

After school

Luz, amity willow and gus were walking to the front of the school with luz holding aiuz in her arms since he'd fallen asleep around the time when they were in lunch.. They then parted ways and walked back to their houses except for amity since she didn't feel like going back to the manor. So the two walked into the owl house neither of them wanting to wake up hooty especially since aiuz was sleeping and hooty could be a bit loud. They both walked upstairs and into luz's room and sitting down, "Hey luz can  I hold aiuz please" amity begged luz nodded and moved closer to amity and put auiz on her lap.

Amity eyes sparkled ad she laid down keeping aiuz close to her which made luz a bit jealous since someone was taking her cuddles now. Amity looked at luz and saw how she was a bit jealous of aiuz, so amity giggled and said "aw is someone jealous" while smirking , luz blushed a bit and turned around while growling to herself. Amity the slowly put auiz on the sleeping bag not wanting to wake him up and crawled over to where luz was was sitting ad of course luz wasn't paying attention since she was still in her own kind of trance. Amity giggled ad then kissed luz on the snout making the girl come out of her trance and have all of her focus on amity.

Luz's tail then started to wag and amity noticed since she could hear her tail slowly hitting  the floor so she moved closer to the girl ad sat on her lap and kept kissing the girls snout. And each time that she did this luz's tail started to wag faster, luz then nuzzled her head into amity's neck and growled happily. Amity giggled and said "aw you were jealous, luz chuckled an said "maybe I was and maybe I wasn't" amity then put one of her hands and luz's hair and glided across it while the other was messing with one of luz's ears.

Amity kept petting the girls ears while luz sat their a bit flustered and in her mind she said 'its now or never' luz then moved both of amity hands from her head ad then moved her so she could be at eye level with her. "Amity" "Luz"they both said each others name at the same time, thy both chuckled and said "You can go first" once again at the same time "how about we both just say what we want to at the same time" luz suggested amity nodded and luz started to countdown "3...2...1..." "I like you luz" "I like you amity" the two then stated at each other for a minute a bit surprised  but then both smiles softly.

And then out of no where amity pulled luz into a kiss and of course luz retured the kiss back just wanting to be close to the girl. Amity felt like this was a dream and that she couldn't be this lucky right? When they pulled ack they looked at each other and luz though that she was staring at a beautiful goddess and that her eyes shined brighter than the sun itself. Luz then put both of their foreheads together and pulled amity into a hug just wanting once again to be close to her amity smiled ad yawned a bit telling luz that she was tired. So luz picked amity up and then walked over yo the sleeping beg and laid amity down next to auiz . Luz then went into her werewolf form and laid down next to amity with her tail wrapped around amity's waist.

Amity slowly fell asleep while smiling at luz and moving Aiuz closer to her and drifting off to sleep. Luz was still up just looking at amity not in a creepy way or anything just staring at how cute the girl looked while she was sleeping.

Confessions chapter for my 20th chapter but other than that I finished the chapter and my fingers are killing me so im gonna go hope you guys liked this chapter bye 

1100 words