✨Chapter fifty-two✨

Hey guys how are doing now my procrastinating self forgot to write the story so now I suffer the consequences and now I have to write this at 1am so yea anyways let's go into the chapter.

After a while amity and luz fell asleep cuddling up to each other, once they finally woke back up luz got up and showed amity the things she had been working on and even some of the new glyphs that she had learned. The first thing luz showed her was the glyph gloves that had most of the glyphs that she learned on the palm on the glove was a fire, light, ice, plants, lightning, abomination, illusion, and teleportation. Luz tapped one of the glyphs disappearing out of no where leaving amity confused "luz" she asked as she looked around the room.

Luz wet in back of the witch to scare her but was quickly slapped to the face making her fall to the floor holding her cheek amity turned over to look at her bending down a bit "I told you to stop doing that" she said, luz chuckled as she pulled amity down using the gloves again combining the light and fire glyph making a golden flame then shaping it into a small heart and smiling softly at amity. Amity looed at the golden flame in amusement and then looked back at luz nuzzling her head into luz's making her giggle.

Amity looked at luz "your such a dork" she said as she flicked her on the ear making it twitch a bit luz smiled as she said "I know" and the put their heads together "so you wanna see what else I have" luz asked amity nodded as she and luz both stood up and showed her the other things that she had made some of them being weapons and some of them being disguises. One of the things that luz had showed amity was a sword that had different glyphs going down it that activated whenever it was swung or touched.

The other thing luz had showed amity was two desert eagle pistols that both glowed gold at where the trigger, grip, and barrel was which luz said someone had helped her with, after showing her most of the weapons she went to the disguises which was dark black suits sitting next to them were holsters to hold up the weapons. The next thing luz showed her was the other gloves that were made for the other people that were coming with her assisted by Alec who had helped her with the weapons and suits.

Once luz finished showing her everything they left the room as they went to start cooking diner once they finished they ate and luz went to lay down on the couch looking through random images and social media when amity came into the room moving luz's phone and going under her phone and laying her had in the middle of luz's neck. Luz chuckled as she saw amity "welll hello there" luz said as she smirked, amity said nothing but just grumbled something and cuddling into her neck and sighing happily luz wrapped her tail around amity as she grabbed her headphones putting it in her and amity's ear.

After an hour went past luz got a text from alec who was asking if she wanted to come do some aiming training since ever since he helped him get amity back they had been training with each other "Sure what time you tryna do it" luz replied "meet me at the spot around 12 am "alec texted " Alright see ya there" luz replied as she looked at the time seeing that it was 8:56 "who were you texting" luz heard a low voice as she looked down seeing that amity was still awake as she was looking right at her.

Luz looked at her "that was alec he was the person that helped me get you out of that manor" luz said as she growled a bit remembering the blight parents "well can I meet him" amity asked, luz nodded as she grabbed her phone asking if it was ok for her to bring amity after a couple seconds he replied saying that it was fine. Luz put her phone down as she wrapped her arms around her "well he said it was ok so you can go, just one question are you okay with gunshots" she asked amity nodded as she drifted off to sleep.

Luz grabbed her phone as she set the timer to 11:45 pm then putting it back down again and wrapping her arms back around amity's back as she started to drift off herself. Once luz heard the alarm go off she slightly shook amity telling her to wake up and then getting her and amity's jacket as they left the room and went to the spot that luz and alec would meat up at. Luz had to carry amity most of the way since amity was still a bit tired, once the spot was in view luz walked a but faster not running too fast.

Luz then put amity down as she was able to fully stand without falling straight to her face "ayo, Alec" luz called out as she saw him put his gun down taking the earmuffs for ear protection to not damage his hearing walking over to luz who was only a little bit shorter than her "hey luz' he said as he gave her a small slap up. Alec then looked over to amity and said "I was never able to really introduce myself hello amity m name is alec and I'm sincerely sorry about the whole kidnapping thing I did it for my family" as he bowed his head.

Amity looked at him as she shook his hand "amity but you should already know my name, luz then walked over t the collection of guns grabbing the pistol and grabbing some earmuffs also and walking over to the target shooting course waiting for alec to grab his gun. They both nodded at each other as the targets started moving and one by one both of them were shooting targets which was really cool to amity (luz had put earmuffs over amity's ears just in case), once the targets stopped moving luz won by 10 points.

Luz pumped her fist in the air as she flicked alec off saying "Estoy invicta" and then running off seeing alec chase after her knowing that alec knew what she said , alec then tackled her to the floor tickling her sided "aahaha stop amity help "luz said s she trying to get out of tickle attack "oh what was they you want me to walk the other way" amity said as she walked the other way. Luz moved herself from under alac pushing hi to the dirt then walked over to amity who was at the moment exiaminig the gun she used.