✨Chapter twenty-four ✨

Once it it mornig luz and amity woke up nd luz kissed amity on the head and got off the bed knowing that one of the doctors were coming in to check on amity and make sure that everything was ok and then told her that she was able to leave but to still have someone close to her just to be sure nothing happens. The doctor then left the room to go do his daily work, luz then turned to amity and said "well are you ready to get out of here" Amity nodded. Luz nodded and walked over to grab amity's clothes and gave it to her and ten walked out of the room and walked down to the café to give amity some privacy.

Amity then got up  went into the bathroom to change and to get that stupid gown or whatever it was off log her. Luz had actually left the day before to get her some new clothes since the ones that she wore when she came into the hospital was a bit messed up and ripped in some place, and when thought it was luz's clothes luz didn't seem to care much about it and was mostly worried snout amity instead of the clothes . Amity then walked out of the bathroom and walked out of the room nd down to the café since she knew that luz would be there. Once she spotted her she smiled and walked over to the girl and sat down next to her.

Luz looked up from her phone and said "you ready to go ?", Amity nodded and luz stood up taking her hand out and holding it out for amity to take. They then walked out of the place and walked back to the owl house, luz then remembered that she had forgot to tell Eda what had happened and why she wasn't there for about a day and a half. So when she opened the door she was quickly pulled into the house by someone that she didn't know of which who it was since it was a fast movement. But once she finally heard the voice she calmed down and slowly opened her eyes and saw Ed's staring at her a bit worried.

"Where were you, did you get hurt, who do I have to kill." Eda was now bursting with questions, so before she could keep ranting on luz had said "Eda I am fine we just ran into another problem" and while Ed's and luz were standing there talking to each other amity had chuckled a bit at how motherly Eda was just acting and still is with luz. Amity smiled knowing the fact that luz had other people that really cared for her and wanted to keep her safe no matter what had happened . After a couple minutes of luz and Eda talking to each other luz had smiled at Eda while the older witch chuckled and ruffled the girls hair witch had made her tail wag a bit and then go back  to normal. Eda then waved at the girls and went back to do whatever she was doing before they had arrived.

Amity then walked into the house and followed luz upstairs and up to her room and sat down on one of the beanbags in the room and looked through luz's bookshelf to fins something to read. Her eyes then landed on another chapter of The Good Witch Azura  except for the fast that she hadn't read this chapter so it was new to her she ten towards luz, "Hey luz" amity asked which made luz look up from her phone and straight up to her "yea" luz said, "where did you get this one?" amity asked lifting the book so luz could see it. "Oh yea when Eda goes to the human realm she always brings back something that she thinks I would like." luz said while putting her phone down on the floor.

"Well have you read it yet" amity asked luz shook her head no, "well would you want to read it with me you know like we used to do" amity said while blushing a bit. Luz nodded and walked over to amity and sat in back oh her and put her head on amity shoulder and snaked her hands around the girl waist and listening to the girl read the book to her out loud and of course luz put her part in and read it for the girl wile making some silly face expression and using different kinds of voices to play round and some of them actually made amity laugh which had brung happiness over luz to see the girl just being herself. Luz then continued to read her part and do some stupid things like tickle her on the stomach every time that some in the story had into a fight with a beast and the beast attacked  just to hear her laugh again since she didn't like amity sad.

Once they finished reading the story amity turned around and looked at luz to see her smiling softly at her, tears then started to sob a bit nd luz noticed so se lifted amity head by her chin and said "hey what's wrong? Did I do something wrong?, please tell me wats wrong" getting a bit worried, "its just that you do so much for me and I've never done anything for you yet you still choose to be with me, even when I did all those mean tings to you when we first met" amity said still looking up at luz while while tears fell down her eyes.

Luz the pulled amity into a tender hug and said "because I love you and I care about you amity  and your feeling are so important to me so please if there's ever something that you need to talk to me about I'll be there, and  don't do all this because I want you to do something for me I do this because you matter to me a lot more than you could know and I don't like seeing you sad and hurt because it breaks my heart so please if there's ever anything that you need please tell me" amity was a bit surprised by luz's words but ten smiled and hugged the girl closer to her and said "thank you for everything luz you really are one of the most greatest people i've met" luz smiled and pulled amity closer to her.

Luz then heard the door creak open a bit and the saw a small little griffin head pop out of the door, when he saw them he cooed happily and ran over to them and nuzzled himself close to them, I missed you two buddy" luz said while gently petting  the griffins head, Amity wed at how cute the little scene was in front of her. Auiz then looked at amity and let out a small coo and nudged amity on the side of the cheek and let his tail wag freely amity chuckled and said "well looks like someone was happy to see you huh luz", luz chuckled and said "yea I guess he did" auiz then walked up luz's shoulder and curled up into a ball and fell asleep.

 Ok im gonna end it here an also as I said in the question chapter that I would write one-shot chapters so if there was any type of AU  or something other that you like me to write I would just tell me what it is and I'll write it as soon as I can but other than that bye and ty for reading another one of my chapters. Bye 

1297 words