✨Chapter thirty-two ✨

Luz then excused herself and went upstairs to see aiuz sleeping on one of her pillows with his tail in his face, so luz walked over to him and moved the tail out of his face slowly so she didn't wake him up. Luz walked over to one of her mirrors and looked at herself and taking the eyepatch off of her eye and lifted her sleeves to look at her arms. Luz sighed and walked over to her closet to get a change of clothes and went to clean herself, once she finished she walked back into her room and sat down next to aiuz.

After a couple minutes aiuz finally woke up and stretched his back still no knowing that luz was right in back of him and was about to start walking out of the room until he looked up at luz and cooked happily while jumping up to her and nuzzling her softly on the cheek. Luz chuckled and hugged the small griffin "I missed you two buddy", the griffin then got off of luz and stared at her which confused her "what" luz said. The griffin flew up and used his talons to point at the side of her face where the burn was.

Luz finally got what the griffin was looking at and said "don't worry about it bud its just a burn that's all" once she finished saying that the griffin flew back down looking a lot less worried. Luz got up and walked down stairs to talk to the two clawthorne sisters about what happened. When she finished she walked into the kitchen and started to cook dinner for everyone ,once she finished she went and sat down in the living room just letting them eat and putting something on to watch on the orb. She'd also gave aiuz something to eat since he probably didn't eat anything after she left for school .

Once amity finished she washed her plate and went to sit down next to luz who was barely paying attention to the orb and was just staring out the window. "luz" Amity said no answer, "lulu" nothing, "LUZ" Amity screamed. Luz finally came out of whatever trance she was in and looking down at amity "what happened" luz asked  "you were staring at the window and didn't answer me when I tried calling you" Amity answered "oh sorry ami I was just thinking" luz said while hugging amity, "its ok lulu" Amity said while cuddling into luz's neck and turning to the orb.

After a couple of hours of watching random movies amity started to drift off to sleep and she did and so did aiuz who had laid in amity's lap and fell asleep about an hour ago. Luz picked the both of them up and walked up to her room and laying the both of them down under the blanket and left the house from jumping out of the window not wanting to wake up the the owl tube and turning into her werewolf form and running into the woods. While she was running she heard rustling from somewhere so she decided to go check it out.

When she got close enough to the sound she crouched down and looked through the bushes to see what it was to see that it was actually another wolf but this one was a regular wolf that seemed to still be a bit young . At the time she was only able to see the wolfs face so she stood up fully and walked out of the bush to see that its  right leg was caught in a  trap luz growled once she saw the trap and walked up closer to the wolf. 

The younger wolf was terrified not knowing who she was and scared of the fact that luz was a lot bigger compared to the other wolfs that she'd saw and whimpered while pinning her ears to the back of her head and moving back a bit. "hey its ok I'm not gonna hurt you I just wanna get that off of your leg ok" luz asked trying to make the wolf feel at least a bit safer, the wolf nodded telling luz that it was ok to go near the trap. Luz then used her paws to pry the trap apart all the way and breaking it into half's then throwing it. She turned back to the smaller wolf and asked to see her leg.

"It'll heal just don't put too much pressure on it" luz said the wolf nodded "anyways other from that what's your name pup" luz asked "A-aurora" she said "well nice to meet you aurora my name is luz" luz said while sitting down in front of the wolf "but may I ask why your out here alone" Aurora looked down for a minute and said "well I kinda ran ran away from my home because I was bored and wanted to play so I ran into the woods and got lost since I ran too deep into the woods and I've been running around for about two days now" while still looking down.

Luz looked down at her before saying " well do you know where your home is" Aurora nodded and pointed out to the double mountains that would most likely take about two to three days to get there. Luz thought for a moment before turning back to aurora and saying "alright how about this we sleep for tonight and we can start walking back to your pack tomorrow" aurora nodded and luz laid down on the grass, aurora slipped under luz's arms and laid next to luz for warmth and fell asleep.

The next morning luz was sitting up with her tail curled around aurora while waiting for her to wake up, after a couple minutes aurora started to squirm around a bit before finally opening her eyes and getting up to stretch  still not using her injured leg . "morning aurora" luz said while turning back to  look at the smaller wolf "Morning" aurora said smiling sleepily. "You ready to go" luz asked, aurora nodded luz stood up and started walking, luz looked back and noticed that aurora was having a hard time walking and decided to pick her up getting a small squeak from aurora and then placing her on her back.

While luz was walking she thought that she should keep an eye out for prey since it seems that aurora hasn't eaten in a while and of course she found a deer walking and gently put aurora down and told her to watch her. Luz then crouched down to the grass slowly crawling over to the deer without making a sound. Once she got close enough to the deer she jumped up at it and bit down on its neck and kept it there while feeling the deer squirm around a bit in her jaw before finally going limp .

Luz then called aurora over and let her eat and only taking a couple bites out of the deer and then waiting for aurora to finish eating and then walking over to a river and drunk some of it and then waiting for aurora letting her drink some and to clean her snout and leg off from the blood before picking her up and putting her back onto her back and walking through the river and continuing to walk through the woods.

"Alright that's it for now see ya in the next story" amity says, "amity I swear to god If I catch you doing my outro again Ill throw a sandal at your head, anyways bye guys.

1288 words