✨Chapter twenty-one ✨

Luz then moved herself closer to amity and aiuz and put her head on the side of amity's stomach and and fell asleep.

The next morning 

For the first time amity was the first to wake up when she did she felt something warm and soft laying on her legs so when she sat up to see who was on her legs  and what she saw was luz and aiuz cuddled up to each other while sleeping. Amity had put one of her hands over her mouth to keep herself from squealing at the small little scene in front of her. Amity was still a bit tired and decided to go back t sleep since they didn't have school that day since something had happened at the school that day. Except for instead of sleeping in the same position she slowly moved her legs from under luz and laid down next to luz.

After a couple hours luz and aiuz woke up and aiuz nudged amity on the head to wake her p , once amity's eyes finally opened aiuz nuzzled amity and then pranced back over to luz.  Luz had stood up and yawned while stretching her body and standing right back up and turning into her human self and grabbing some clothes and then walking out of the room leaving auiz and amity in the room and going to do her business. Once she came back into the room she grabbed some clothes for amity and gave it to her and said "If you need me, I'll be downstairs, ok?" amity nodded her head.

Luz smiled and and walked over to amity giving her a quick peck on the head and the walking downstairs and holding aiuz in her arms since his wing were still a bit messed up. ow or amity she felt like she was gonna melt but she kept her posture and went to do what she had to do for the morning and then went downstairs and sat down on a kitchen chair ad watched luz and aiuz play around while she was cooking. Luz then took a piece of bacon for the griffin and gave it to him, his small tail wagged when he started eating it. When he finished he chirped happily and jumped onto luz's shoulder to nuzzle her, luz laughed and wagged her own tail and and gently pet him at the top of his head.

 Luz then continued to cook the food with the griffin  both of them swishing their tail from side to side at the same time. Amity smiled and chuckled a bit while thinking 'oh titan why do they have to be so freaking cute' (ok quick note when she said they she means two different things for each of them) amity was so focused on what she was thinking about that she didn't that both luz and aiuz were looking at her both a bit confused with their head bent to the side and one of luz ears bent down while one was still up. Luz then moved forward and tapped amity on the shoulder, amity finally came out of her focus and directed her attention on luz and the smaller griffin.

"You okay, you've been staring at us for a minute" luz asked, amity looked at her and nodded "yea I was just thinking for a minute, sorry" amity said. Luz nodded ad then told her that the food was done to which amity's eyes lit  and her smile was all the way to her ears, luz laughed and then grabbed a plate and then put it in front of amity and then put the food on amity's plate and then grabbed a couple more pieces of bacon for aiuz and placed it down for him and then grabbed another plate for king since she already heard him and then got something for herself and and went to sit down next to amity.

Once luz finished she grabbed every ones plates and put them away, she the picked up aiuz and walked over to the couch ad put the griffin down on her lap and put something on to watch.  After a couple minutes amity came in and sat down next to luz and nuzzled her head into the crook of luz's neck and putting her attention to the orb. Luz then took her hand and wrapped her arm around amity waist while holding the griffin and wrapped her tail around the girl and placing another kiss on the girls head.

And right once she did that she heard small purring almost like a cat but instead it was coming from amity instead, luz gasped "you can purr" luz asked amity who was hiding her face and trying to stop herself from purring but it didn't work. So she moved herself closer to luz ad kept purring and luz thought that this was adorable, luz then moved the griffin to the side for a minute and then laid down with amity still nuzzled into her neck and then once again grabbing the griffin and putting him next to amity and letting the two fall asleep on her while still keeping her focus on the orb in front of her.

Eda then came downstairs and and sat down in a chair next to luz and said "Hey kid looks like you got yourself in a bit of a bundle there aye" luz nodded and said "yea but this is fine" Eda sighed and said "I bet it is, so you got miss perfect to be your girlfriend hm" while smirking luz's face went red for a second but she then said "yea I guess I did" while looking down at amity. Eda chuckled a bit and ruffled the girls hair and went back upstairs to go work on some potion that she was making. Luz sighed and hugged amity saying "I love you so much" which made a small smile appear on amity's face and move a bit in her sleep.

"How was I lucky enough to have you in my life"

Ok guys i'm gonna end it here and I had to stay up a bit late due to the fact that I didn't star writing the chapter yet to have it on time but whatever so yea bye

1048 words