✨Chapter twenty-seven✨

Ok first  before you read this chapter I won't be posting any new chapters for a couple days due to the fact that I'm having family problems and dealing with depression at the moment but I'll be back soon but anyways let's get back into the story.

As always luz was the first to wake up but she couldn't move since amity was still cuddled up to her neck so she just stayed in the same place after a couple minutes amity finally woke up but she still stayed in the same place since she was to comfortable. "Amity come on let go" luz said, amity whined and shook her head no and hugged luz closer to her, "fine but only for a couple more minutes" , luz said while looking at her.

Amity smiled and said thanks and snuggled into her neck, seconds turned into minutes and minutes turned into a full two hours. "Alright amity time to let go" luz said, amity huffed and said "fine" "thank you" luz said while standing up and stretching her back and stopping herself right once she heard a pop she then held out her hand out for amity to grab and pulled her up but when she got her up fully she grabbed her waist and pulled her into a kiss ad at first amity was a bit surprised but then gave in.

After a couple seconds they separated from each other with luz smirking and amity blushing as red as a tomato and felt like she was about to pass out. "Why do you do this to me" amity asked looking away from luz and still blushing, "because I love you" luz simply said and walked in back of her and hugged her. "I hate you" amity said, "no you don't" luz said while kissing her forehead, "I guess I don't" amity said laughing a bit. Luz then let her go and walked out of the room (Oh yea she was already in her human form) and into the bathroom to do her business.

Once she finished she came back into the room and woke aiuz up and let him get on her shoulder and walked out of the room and went downstairs to do whatever. Amity left the room and went downstairs and sat next to luz aiuz was on the floor playing with one of kings stuffed animals so after a couple minutes king came down and ran over to the griffin and tried to pry it away from him. Sadly enough he wasn't able to get it since aiuz was a lot more stronger than him.

He then turned to luz and said "luz tell your feathery beast to let go of my servant" luz chuckled and picked the little demon up and put him on her lap and  said " come on king you have thousands of those things just let him have that one" king huffed and turned his head to think for a minute and turned back to her "fine he can have that one but I want belly rubs" king said, luz picked him up and gave him the belly rubs that he wanted and saw his little tail wagging in back of him.

Luz then put king down and let him run off to go and do whatever he wants, luz laid her head down on amity's lap and watched whatever was playing on the orb. Amity put her hand in luz's fluffy hair and ran her hand through it earning small thumps on the couch amity looked over to see that luz's tail was wagging. Amity smiled and turned back around to the orb while still running her had through luz's hair not to long later aiuz flew over to the other side of where luz was laying and laid himself down on amity's lap.

Amity moved her hand to the top of the griffins head and lightly pet him now it wasn't just luz who was wagging her tail it was the both of them. Amity awed and turned her head toward the orb and continued watching what she was she was watching. After a couple hours amity had fell asleep with all three of them still in the same position, king then came downstairs and laid next to luz's stomach and fell asleep. Eda ad came downstairs to get a drink and saw them asleep and went upstairs and grabbed a couple blankets and walked back downstairs and put it over them  and got what she needed and went back upstairs.

The next day luz got up and went upstairs to take a shower and change into her uniform, she then went back downstairs to wake amity up and woke up aiuz. Amity went upstairs and changed her uniform and came back down and grabbed her stuff. Luz let amity leave the house first and then went and grabbed aiuz and let him fly up to her shoulder and said her goodbyes and walked out of the house and to hexside. Once they got there they talked to willow and gus for a couple of minutes and then left to go to class.

Luz's first class was abominations so she walked with amity to class and sat down and let aiuz lay on her lap and sleep since he was still a bit tired and then turned her attention to the teacher that had just walked into the class. She didn't care much of me having auiz with me and continued to teach her class but right once the class was over everyone had walked over to luz asking if they could pet him to which she was very annoyed with and said "No because first if all he's asleep and second of all he bites and I don't want any of you guys crying about getting hurt.

Luz picked aiuz up in her arms and walked out of the classroom and walked over to her locker and put the things she didn't need away and walked over to her next class which was plants . She then sat down next to willow and greeted her and of course willow greeted her back "Oh yea luz" willow said luz turned and her head to looked at willow and hummed "I heard that boscha's supposed to be coming back tomorrow" luz snapped her head to the side and said "WHAT" luz was now annoyed now and without noticing it she had brought her claws out and was digging them into the table and mumbling curses to herself.

Alright that's it for now I apologize in advance for not being able to post another chapter for a couple days but I'll be back soon and hopefully better than how I am right now but anyways Bye.

1136 words