✨Chapter forty-Four✨

Hey guys sorry for the late chapter I had to move into a new house this week and forgot to write the story in advance before this week so yea anyways into chapter.

Amity was still hugging luz while crying a bit "I-i thought you would never wake up" amity whimpered "what no no amity" luz then used her thumb bringing amity's head up so she could look at her "I would never leave your or anyone else" luz said as she placed a small kiss on her nose. Amity giggled pushing luz's face away from hers luz laughed and stuck her tongue out at her, amity still had a couple of tears running down her face "aw did someone miss me that much" luz snickered as she smirked "What no I didn't miss you I was just fine without you" amity said as she looked away blushing.

"Oh really it didn't seem like that to me blight" luz said as she was still smirking, amity groaned "shut up" amity said as she smacked her in the back of her head "ouch hey I was just kidding" luz said as she held the back of her head. Amity huffed and turned away from her, luz smirked sitting up and grabbing amity and pulling her onto the bed and into her lap making amity squeal a bit "LUZ!? stop trying to scare me" amity screamed" Luz was just laughing her head off "Im sorry amity" luz said as she hugged her "When we get home your sleeping on the couch today" amity huffed.

Luz immediately stopped laughing and looked at amity "WHAT YOU CAN'T KICK ME OUT OF MY OWN ROOM" luz screamed "First of all calm your voice down we're in a hospital and second off all I can and I just did" amity said as she smiled. They then heard someone knock on the door so amity got up and sat down in a chair and told them to come in, both of them say a doctor with blonde hair and brown eyes walk in and say "I'm just here to check on luz to make sure that everything is okay and she should be able to leave" they both nodded and she walked over to luz.

After a couple minutes she was finally done and told them that they cold leave and left the room "uh amity could you leave real quick so I can change I'll come out when im done" luz asked, amity nodded and left the room. Luz grabbed her clothes and changed and then walked out of the room and over to amity, once amity saw her luz held her hand out and amity grabbed it as they both walked out of the hospital.

As soon as luz walked into the owl house she was tackled by both king and Aiuz "hey guys" luz said as she hugged the both of them, while that'd happened she could hear amity and Eda laughing. Luz rolled her eyes and said "yeah yeah very funny", luz then sat up still holding the both of them "happy that your awake Kid" Eda said as she held out a hand to help luz up, luz laughed "I am too Eda". Eda then ruffled luz's hair and left saying that she had to go buy a couple things.

"So do I still have to sleep on the couch amity" luz asked as she leaned on amity, amity laughed and said "Yes" as she moved over making luz fall to the floor with her tail in her face. Amity fell into full blown laughter as luz just rolled her and moved her tail out of her face. Aiuz walked over to her and nudged her in the side of the face, luz smiled and pet his head as aiuz sat down. Once amity finished laughing she sa down next to luz and laid down on luz's back using one of her hands to mess with her ear. 

"Hey amity can you call willow an Gus and ask them to come over tomorrow since we don't have school" luz asked "sure but why can't you do it" amity asked "because I wanna surprise them" luz answered, amity nodded as she got up and went over to the orb calling willow and gus. Once she finished telling them everything she hung up and walked back over to luz "Can we watch a movie luz" amity asked luz nodded and they walked over to the couch and put on a random movie that amity had chose.

1 hour later

The movie had finally ended and amity walked upstairs and into their room with luz in back of her, right once amity got into the room she turned around and looked at luz "Na ah ah downstairs luz" "What amity you were actually serious" "yes now go you can sleep in here tomorrow" "Amity please" luz said as her ears went down "no luz" luz sighed and then said "fine". Luz turned into her wolf form and laid down on the couch with her paw hanging off the edge and aiuz curled up on her back.

The next morning 

Amity woke up and went to take a quick shower and then came downstairs seeing that luz was still asleep she walked over to her ,shaking her head to wake her up. Luz yawned loudly stretching her arms out and, then getting off of the couch and shaking her fur and looking at amity "Morning amity" "Morning luz". Luz then transformed into her human self and went upstairs to do her business once she finished she came back downstairs and started to make breakfast.

"Hey amity when are Gus and willow coming over" luz asked as she was finishing the breakfast "Around 12" amity said as she walked over to the kitchen and helped luz set the plates down while luz put the food on the plates. Once they finished doing that they both down and sat down and talked to each other, luz then took the plates and washed them and checking the time  "well willow and Gus should be here in a couple minutes" amity said. They both talked for a while waiting for a couple minutes and hearing someone knock.

Amity walked over to the door to open it while luz hid in back of the door, once amity opened the door luz heard willow and Gus greet amity and ask if she was doing okay and amity asked the same. After a couple minutes of talking amity moved over to let willow and Gus walk in, amity closed the door an luz jumped onto her friends pulling them into a hug "Hey guys" both willow and gus gasped spinning around and returning the hug both willow and Gus crying "My goodness was I asleep for that long" luz asked as she chuckled still holding the both of them.

Alright guys that's it for now once again I am so sorry about the late chapter, I had to move and my Wi-Fi went out so I had no access to Wattpad. 

1183 words