✨Chapter forty-one ✨

Once luz walked into the owl house she sat amity down on the couch and let amity go but amity still had her arms wrapped around her neck no wanting to let her go, luz didn't want to make her feel bad so she picked her up and walk upstairs grabbing her some new clothes and a couple bandages. Luz then walked back downstairs and sat amity down on the couch "Amity could you please let me go real quick so I can fix this real quick" luz said softly as she gestured to her injuries. Amity nodded and let her go.

Luz then sat down on the floor grabbing the bandages and softly grabbing amity's arm and wrapping it around it , she then got one of the eyepatches and put it over her eye. Luz then smiled at amity as she picked her up and walked to her room and laid down on the sleeping bag grabbing the blanket and putting it over them. Amity cuddled into luz's neck smiling softly as she closed her eyes "luz?" Amity said "Thank you for everything, you always do so much for me and sometimes even ending up getting hurt sometimes, you even let me live with you so I could get away from my parents but I've never done anything for you" Amity said as she started to tear up a bit.

Luz smiled softly as she kissed amity on her forehead and said "Amity.... you being with me is doing a whole bunch for me I love being able to see you smile everyday and ill always protect you I don't care how much I get hurt as long as I know that you are safe then I'm fine , you matter so much to me and I don't know what I'd do if I lost you, your.....everything to me" luz said as she hugged amity a bit tighter but not enough to hurt her as she teared up a bit. 

Amity moved her head and looked at luz as she moved her hands and wiped away a couple of tears away from her eyes as she smiled "and you mean the same to me" Amity said as she laid back down putting her head under her neck. Luz put her hand in amity's hair and combed it through her hair, after a couple minutes amity finally fell asleep feeling a lot more calmer now that she was able to talk to luz. Luz sighed as she looked over at aiuz slowly grabbing him and laying him next to amity and getting up being careful not to wake them up.

She then walked over to her desk grabbing her phone and sitting down looking through a couple of things just trying to pass time,  after a couple of hours luz sighed as she put her phone down and looked out the window for a couple minutes and then turning around and looking at amity who was peacefully sleeping with aiuz in her arms. Luz smiled as she looked back out of the window frowning a bit "I'm so sorry amity none of this would've happened if I had just came for you earlier" luz said as her ears and tail went down.

Luz the heard a bit of shuffling in back of her so she turned around seeing amity waking u a bit, amity then looked around for luz trying to find where she was "L-luz" amity said she finally sat up looking right at her. It was still pretty late so amity's vision was still a bit blurry from sleeplessness, she then rubbed her eyes and brought her arms up giving luz grabby arms saying that she wanted more cuddles. Luz chuckled a bit at her adorable gesture as she stood up and walked over to amity and laid down next to her. 

Amity grabbed the blanket and put it over them as she cuddled up to luz and went back to sleep, luz was literally squealing in her head at the moment at how cute her girlfriend was being careful to keep her composure so she didn't wake her up. Luz then grabbed her and wrapped her arms around amity's waist as she drifted off to sleep. (I'm currently writing at the same  time that she was up at 3am because I forgot to write the chapter but let me stop talking) The next morning luz got up and went to the bathroom to do her business as she grabbed another bandage as she walked out of the bathroom for amity.

Luz then bent down and nudged amity awake as she waited for her to sit up fully and asked her to hold out her arms so she could put a new bandage on her, she then took the eyepatch off of her face to see how it was doing 'well it'll fade away it'll just need to stay as it is for at least a week" luz though as she put a bit of vaper rub around her eye and put the eye patch back over her eye and stood up holding her hand out for amity as her tail wagged gently.

Amity grabbed her hand letting luz pull her up as she walked to the closet and grabbed her some clothes as she walked into the bathroom doing what she needed to do and walked back out as she walked downstairs and sat on the kitchen chair as she ate her stuff. Once amity finished finished she walked over to the sink and started to wash her fork, plate, and cup, but as she was doing this she felt two hands wrap around her waist. "Hey amity how are you feeling" luz asked.

Amity chuckled a bit as she flicked a bit of water at luz's nose surprising her a bit  "I'm doing alright my body doesn't hurt as much now so yea" amity said, luz nodded as she walked over to the couch with amity and sat down. Luz then looked at amity an said "so do you wanna tell me how that happened yestarday-" luz noticed that amity had tensed up from remembering that "you don't have to tell me if you don't want to its your choice" luz reassured. Amity nodded and then told luz about what she was doing and how everything happened with some of the details making luz a but mad.

Alright guys I'm too tired for this I'm gonna go take a nap but that's it for now. Bye                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                1088 words