✨Chapter seventeen✨

When amity finally told luz that it was ok for her to come in, luz slowly walked into the room smiling softly at amity and walking over to her and saying "Hey amity are you feeling a bit better?". Amity nodded and thanked luz once again, luz then sat next to amity and pulled her closer to her and putting her head on top of amity's head. "Hey luz" Amity said, "yea" luz said while looking down at amity "why did you help me even after everything that I did to you why?" amity asked. Luz sighed and moved from her position and sat in front of her and wiping a tear from the girls eye.

"Because I care about you amity, and everyone deserves a second chance even you and I don't know what your parents have made you do before in the past but I am not gonna lie and say that I care about a lot actually" luz said calmly while grabbing both of amity's hand and putting both of them in her own amity was tearing up a bit so luz moved her hands and put her arms out for a hug. Of course amity quickly accepted and hugged her back once again nuzzling her head into the crook of luz's neck and mummering the word "warm" for only her to her but luz literally had wolf ears so she was still able to hear what she said and smiled once again  pulling the girl closer to her and falling asleep.

At 3 in the morning

Amity was going through a dream that she didn't like at all and in this dream it was where luz went back to the blight manor and confronted her parents and got into a fight with her parents which soon ended with luz's neck being but open from a dark spell her father used everything else was a blur. Luz had woe up since she felt the girl squirming around her and tried to shake her awake, once she finally woke up she started to hyperventilate and look around worried. When she finally looked at luz she put her hand on her cheek and said "Luz..."  luz was looking at her worried but then amity repeated herself "Luz..." "amity its ok I'm fine" luz said. "I-I thought I lost you and it was all my fault" amity said still trying to calm her breathing down, luz sat up and said "Hey its ok I'm right here and I'm not gonna go any where"

Once amity finally calmed her breathing down she laid down on luz's chest and listened to her heartbeat to calm herself a bit more and cuddling up to the girl and once again falling asleep. Luz didn't feel sleepy anymore and just decided to go on her phone and wait for the girl to wake up and of course we cant forget king who just laid next to luz and fell asleep

Next day 

Luz didn't wake amity up since she didn't want amity to go to the school that day due to the fact that she could barely stand and instead write a letter for amity to read when she woke up. She then put the paper down next to where amity was and left the room to go take a shower and go downstairs to make something to eat for everyone and asking Eda if she could just keep an eye on amity for a while to which Eda surprisingly agreed to since she didn't have to go sell things that day. Luz then left and walked to school with willow and Gus who had asked where amity was and since she wasn't sure if amity was ready to tell them she just said "she's just feeling a bit sick right now so she stayed in"

Willow and gus said ok and they kept walking to the school, just taking about what they did the day before when they finished school. They then went to their separate classes through most of the classes luz was writing down notes for amity so that she didn't miss anything that she would need for any upcoming test or quizzes. Once school was finally over luz talked to Gus and willow for a couple minutes and then ran out of the school and back to the owl house. Once she got their she didn't see amity so she went to upstairs to her room to see if she was there so she knocked on the door and waited for a response when she heard amity say "one minute" (she be polite). " Ok  you can come in" amity said.

Luz walked into the door and what she saw had to be the most adorable thing she has ever seen. Amity had on luz's signature hoodie on that was a bit oversized for her and a pair of shorts that you could barely see. "Hey amity" amity looked up at luz not even noticing that it was her that came in the room thinking that it might've just been king or Eda coming to check up on her, "hey luz" amity said a bit embarrassed, luz chuckled and walked over to amity and asked her if she was feeling a bit better, amity nodded and told her that "they don't hurt as much" amity frowned while saying that to which luz had noticed and said "Hey hey no sad faces or I'll have to use my secret weapon" amity ignored her teasing and kept frowning.

"Welp I guess you give no choice" luz walked up to amity and put her hands up while smirking amity finally noticed what she was gonna do and tried running off but luz caught her and started tickling the girl, "ahaha   no luz stop hahahah" amity said trying to push the girl away but she wasn't able to. "I wouldn't have to do this if you weren't frowning" luz said still tickling her, "Ok ok I'm sorry I'm sorry just please stop "amity said still laughing. Luz thought about it for a moment and said fine and got off of the girl.

Ok that's it for now another chapter of those two just being dorks but anyways bye

1040 words