✨Chapter thirteen ✨

Luz woke up at 6am and didn't even bother or move the young blight who was still sleeping right under the crook of luz's neck snoring silently, luz slowly put her hand in the girls hair still trying not to wake the girl up and sliding her hand through the girl hair feeling the young blight cuddle up closer to luz. "Luz knew that they didn't have school that day since it was the weekends so she looked around for something to do and found a book sitting on the desk so she grabbed it and started to read the book. After about an hour and thirty minutes amity woke up looking around confused and then turning towards luz and blushed due to the position they were in, luz just looked at her in confusion and then said "good morning sleepy head" amity let out a small chuckle and smiled at the girl, "Morning wolfy" amity said luz looked at amity in surprise not knowing that she was gonna call her that. Amity then stared at the girl for a minute looking up at the girls ears trying to luz that she wanted to touch her ears, luz playfully rolled her head and then nodded her head. Amity smiled widely and then took her left hand and started to pet luz's ears to which once again luz's tail wagged  from side to side. Amity always loved to touch luz's ears since they were actually very soft and felt like a soft pillow. And luz's ears aren't sensitive so she okay with amity touching them and luz likes how it felt so she didn't really care if she touched them. The only thing luz is sensitive to is when someone is really loud while standing next to her. Amity kept petting the girls ears for about another hour and then getting up and leaving the library letting luz walk her back to her house. After that luz went back to the owl house and took a shower and changed her clothes. Then she went down stairs knowing that everyone was gonna be up at the time (its 10:30). When he came downstairs she saw eda pulling out some hexas hold em cards so she walked over and asked is she could play, the two had placed a bet for the game saying that whoever lost would have to the others chores  for a week. And for the first time in a long time eda lost a game against luz, who had a smirk on her face wile saying "Eda you lost that means you have to do my chores", Eda looked at her and said" yeah yeah yeah I know " Eda said while ruffling the girls and walked away answer  into her room plopping down onto the "bed" and regretting it because she had hurt her stomach from  falling into the literal sleeping bag. It was getting a bit late and luz wasn't tied so she decided to walk through the woods, while she was walking throught the woods she came to a sudden stop when she heard small sobs coming from somewhere. Luz stayed still trying to figure out here the small noise was coming from. When she finally found out where it was coming from she started to walk towards it poking her head out of a bush to see who it was to see amity curled up into herself crying. Luz then walked up to her and sat down next to her wrapping her tail around the girl while trying not to scare or startle the girl. When amity felt this she lifted he head a bit to see who it was, when she finally saw the girl she saw her with her arms open waiting for amity to hug her back, amity then started to cry again and then she pulled the girl into a tight hug  not wanting to let go of her. They stayed there like that for about an hour just comforting each other, luz then moved amity a bit so they could be looking at each other luz drying the last couple of tears off of amity's face and then asking her "Amity can you please tell me what happened" amity hesitated on saying something at first but then a couple seconds later she blurted out the words "My parents.... they... abuse me" luz looked at her with blank expression and she started to feel anger burn up inside of her, amity noticed this and tried to calm the girl.  Luz was about to stand up bet amity held onto her arm to make sure that she didn't go off knowing that luz was ALOT faster than her. Amity then looked at her and said "Luz please don't...... I don't want you to get hurt because of me...please" amity said while holding her hand out expecting her to grab it to which she did. Amity walked them over to a tree by the edge and sat down wanting the girl to come sit down next to her to which she did, luz looked at amity and then said "I just don't get it amity why don't you want me to do anything" amity sighed and said "Because I don't want yo to get hut because of my own problems" amity started to tear up a bit. Luz saw this and ten moved the girl into a different position and hugging her, "Ok I promise that I won't stat a problem but if you ever need someone to talk t about this im always here" luz said. Amity hugged the girl a bit tighter but enough to cause harm while saying "Thx wolfy" amity said, luz giggled and nudged the girl in the shoulder while saying "stop it with that name" amity shook her head and said no to which the wolf took the girl and tackled her to the floor while wagging her tail and sticking her tongue out at the girl to which amity only playfully rolled her eyes.

   Ok guys im gonna end it here for now I hope you guys have a great Christmas and I won't be able posting any more chapters until christmas break is over

MERRY CHRISTMAS

1041 words