✨Chapter twelve✨

"Hmm well I can't really think of a place for you to go , oh yea I might be home a bit late since I have to go to a couple other thing from the market." Eda said, "Oh well we're just gonna keep walking around and try to find something to do" luz said. Luz then gave the small demon one more hug and then put the him down and then walked back over to her friends and they started to walk around once again, they then all agreed on getting something to eat and going to their hideout. Once they got into the woods luz once again went into her wolf form but told the other three to get on her back so they could get to the place faster. When luz started to run willow and amity held onto the girl for dear life while gus was cheering with his hands up like he was on some type of roller coaster. Once luz finally got to the hideout she sat down and waited for the three to get off of her back, the first to get off of her was gus then willow but for some reason amity didn't move from where she was. So luz looked in back of her to see why she wasn't moving to find out that she had fell asleep on her back, so instead of waking the girl up she laid down next to gus and willow and talking to them about random stuff once again.

Two hours later 

 The three thought it was a bit late so they went their separate ways and since amity was still asleep she had to take her home. So luz ran to the blight manor and looked for the witches room, once she found the right room she jumped into the room and laid the the girl down on her bed. When she finished she was about to leave but she felt a small tug on her fur so she turned around to see amity looking at her with her eyes half way open while saying "please dont leave yet, just until I fall asleep" luz smiled and walked back over to the girl and laid her head down at edge of the bed letting the girl touch her fur and waiting for her to fall asleep once again. After a couple minutes luz heard a small snore indicating that she was asleep so luz slowly moved her head so she didn't bother the girl and jumped out the window and left the manor heading back to the owl house. When luz got home she greeted everyone and went into her room. (Its a friday) Once again she stayed up and didnt even bother to go to sleep while letting king sleep on her back. When it was finally morning luz got up trying her best not to wake up the little demon she used her jaw to pick the little demon up and put him down on the sleeping bag in her room and turning into her human self to go and do everything that she needed to do before se went back to school.   When she finished she went downstairs and made everyone some breakfest and put some plates down and waited them to come down, once everyone woke and came into the kitchen she placed some food on every plate and them poured their drinks. When she finished she got her bag and left the house, luz was actually really happy because she knew that today amity and luz had their azura book club "meeting". Once luz got there she talked to her friends for a couple minutes and then went to class.

After school

When they finally finished school luz and amity met up in front of the school and started to walk to the library while they where walking amity stated a conversation saying "hey luz'', "yea" luz said, "thanks for taking me home yesterday and I apologize for falling asleep on your back" amity said, "Oh its fine I don't mind plus i'm kinda used to it since king is always sleeping on my back" luz shrugged, "speaking of which how did you get me into my room in the first place?" amity  asked, "oh well one of the windows in your room where open so I just jumped through that"  luz said , amity looked at her in confusion and then she screamed the words "WHAT HOW DID YOU-" before she could finisher sentence to she was stopped by luz's hand, she then looked up at the girl and saw that luz's ears were pointing down while she said "can you plz pipe down a bit", "oh sorry forgot about that" amity said nervously. After that they continued to talk to each other while walking over to the library. Once they got there they went over to their hideout and sat down next to each other in different beanbags and luz had wrapped her tail around amity's waist for warmth and then started to read the book. After an hour of reading luz and amity had moved into a different position where amity was in the middle of luz legs and luz was sitting in back of her with her head on the girls shoulder while she read the book. After a couple hours amity had fell asleep cuddling into the crook of luz's neck, luz adjusted the girl into a more comfortable position once again wrapping her tail around her and falling asleep since she hasn't slept in about 3 days she needs to sleep. After about 3 hours luz woke up but didn't even bother to move since amity was still asleep (amity just sleeps a lot after long days in school). And since luz didn't bring her phone she just went back to sleep holding amity in a protective type of way.

Ok guys im gonna end it here also thank you so much for 1k reads if im being honest I didn't really expect to get this many reads so yea. Posting another chapter in the next three days also  small note after I write the 13th chapter I'm gonna be taking  a small break for Christmas. Bye guys

1046 words