Julius Novachrono ( Stars)

Y/n POV

"Goodnight Marx rest well"

"You too Y/n"

I hummed as I made my way to the balcony. Just because I say goodnight to everyone doesn't mean I'm going to sleep.

I sighed as I was greeted by a cool and gentle breeze. I enjoy looking up at the stars and moon every night. It's calming, but to be honest I mostly  love it because it reminds me of Julius. When he gets so excited his eyes sparkle like stars. So bright and happy.

I shivered a bit from the wind but enjoyed it at the same time. I stood there for awhile till I decided to head to bed but before I could turn around I felt hands snake themselves around my waist.

"Shouldn't you be asleep?", the voice who I recognized as Julius questioned as he put his chin on my head.

"Mmm I was going to until you came", I said as I held his hands that was on my waist. "Why do you like looking at the stars? I noticed that you got this habit after you met me"

"Well it's because they remind me of you when you get excited about something", he chuckled in response.

"Alright but, did you know that there's a star that shines brighter than me? A star that lights up the night?", he asked as he held me tighter.

"A single star? Where is it?", I looked curiously up in the sky trying to find the star. "Can't you see it? I've been staring at it this whole time"

"Where? I don't see it", I turned around to check if I missed it and saw Julius staring at me with a gentle smile.

"What?"

"The star is even brighter up close", he then leaned down and kissed me.

'I only shine so bright when you're around'