Cravings (Fuegoleon)

Fuegoleon POV

Being married to my angel was everything I could have dreamed for but now it's tough.

She was already childish when I met her and when we dated it felt like I was with a seven year old. But now that we're married, one would expect me to be use to her ways and I thought so as well, until she became pregnant.

I got protective, worried and I already removed everything that could possibly hurt her.

I was prepared for everything except for her cravings. I thought that cravings was just wanting to eat something at random times like early in the morning or late at night but I never prepared myself for this messed up cravings.

She woke me up early to get her peanut butter and bananas. I woke up once in the middle of the night to an empty bed only to find her eating ice-cream and cookies downstairs.

I stocked up on snacks, cakes, all the ingredients that the maids would need to make all her favourites but now I do not know what to expect. What if I forgot something? Maybe she'll crave cheese next? No, we have several cheeses already, but what if I forgot one that she'll crave?!

My head was all over the place as I sat next to her sleeping body waiting for our unborn child to place their order. I felt her move slightly and rushed to her side as she slowly opened her eyes.

"You need anything? Bathroom? Food? I'll get it for you"

You looked at me and nodded. "What is it that my wife craves?" she mumbled something but I could not hear and asked her to repeat it hoping that I wouldn't make her mad as her moods has been changing.

"Kisses. I want kisses"

I looked at her with obvious confusion. She's not hungry? She craved my kisses? She leaned up on her elbows while staring at my lips with a slight pout waiting for me to give her what she wants.

I chuckled softly as I leaned down and kissed her. I wanted to pull back but she had her hands tightly wrapped around my neck. At least I won't run out of kisses. This is the best craving yet.