How You Sleep Together

Asta

He moves alot in his sleep but always manages to put you closer to him. He likes it when your head is snuggled into his chest and his head above yours.

Yuno

He's not much of a cuddler but he loves holding your hand when you're sleeping. On stressful days he'll allow you to hold him so his face is on your breasts.

Luck Voltia 

He likes sleeping on top of you with his arms around your waist and his face on your breasts. You enjoy stroking his fluffy hair while he sleeps. Sometimes he mumbles about how soft his "pillow" is.

Yami Sukehiro

He mostly enjoys it when you sleep on him. He can hold you, kiss you and know that you're close by. He likes it when you snuggle into him and unintentionally hold his shirt.

Nozel Silva

Since he doesn't want to make you uncomfortable or rush things, he let's you lay your head on his chest while he lays on his back. He likes seeing how chubby your cheek gets when it's on him. He will sometimes stroke your hair when he cannot sleep.

Julius Novachrono

You sometimes move in your sleep like Asta so your arms and legs are all over. If your legs happen to fall on him, he just holds it and fall asleep. He enjoys your turning and tossing since the final positions are so comfortable and enjoyable for him.

Rill Boismortier

He likes sleeping in positions that means he could see your face. He enjoys seeing your calm and relaxed face. When you scrunch your nose when you're waking up or how you kiss his neck when you're having a nice dream. He loves it all.

Langris Vaude

He hugs you from behind. His head in above yours where he can smell your hair and hold you close. The only downfall of this is that you sometimes move backwards trying to get more closer to him which involves you pushing your butt against him. So some nights he has to fight against his inner demons.

William Vangeance

Although his a bit embarrassed to admit it but he loves it when you move above him so his face on on your chest and your legs on him. He can easily hold you and feel your soft skin and touches.

Zora Ideale

He just waits until you cuddle him. You always make the first move even in your sleep. Your head snuggled in his neck while he can squeeze your butt at any moment.

Fuegoleon Vermillion

He likes it when you face each other. If you try moving away he'll only pull you back to him. Your soft body and relaxing scent  puts him at ease. Some nights it's a bit of a struggle when your hands start roaming his body.