The new power

I don't own naruto nor ui but I am the god in this story .

Naruto and his friends were packing for to leave . Naruto decided to go and check the wave country . He was walking by the road it was still poor . Naruto had the sympathy look in his eyes .

Naruto went to Tazuna and said gather all the people of wave . Tazuna did as he told he gathered all the people of waves . Naruto came in the stage along with team 7 and kakashi .

Naruto then said . I haven't been in this country and this country is really poor so I think this country need development . Naruto then took out the scroll . Naruto then put the scroll in the ground and slam his hand on the scroll and the puff the 10 trillion money appear .

The wave began to celebrate while looking at money and they start to cheer up . While team 7 was completely shock .

Naruto then look at people of the wave and said . Make this country go high and make it mighty . Now that gato is dead you all can celebrate with this money and develop this country .

After 2 days of staying in the wave naruto and team7 with zabuza and haku  went to the konoha .

Time skip to konoha .

The 2 guards saw Team 7 and Naruto with zabuza and haku coming in the way . Naruto went to the orochimaru to check about his curse mark . While team 7 and zabuza and haku went to Hokage tower to report about the Mission .

Team 7 with zabuza and haku arrived at hokage tower to see minato was doing paperwork and at side there was hiruzen who was chuckling looking at minato doing paperwork .

Soon minato heard a knock and he became happy because he didn't wanted to do paperwork . Minato said come in . Minato saw team 7 and zabuza and haku . Minato then look at zabuza and haku and said what is the missing nin doing in leaf .

Kakashi then spoke it was naruto who tell them to come . Since naruto is kind hearted and see through the problems of zabuza . He immediately invited zabuza in the leaf .

Minato then said we must put the council meeting . Hiruzen look at him with pity because he had been doing paperwork non stop for 6 hours now . Hiruzen said ok minato anbu call all the council members and also naruto .

The anbu's who were supposed to protect lord hokage went off and goes to all the council member house and finally went and get naruto .

Naruto knew what is the council meeting about . Naruto went to the council meeting and goes to the room of council . Naruto open the door to see the civilian council with shinobi council . There were zabuza and haku as well .

Naruto look at them and the civilian council look at him in disgust . Ok let the council meeting begin said homura .

One of the council member stand up and said " we heard the demon brought the demon of the mist in konoha along with a girl .

Naruto look at the civilian and said watch your mouth civilian . I guess you were at the home sleeping when 3rd hokage make the new rule who ever will say a demon to me they will me killed .

The civilian goes quite . One of the civilian said then . We should kill the zabuza and get his bounty because he is the missing nin.

All the civilian smurg . Since naruto now didn't have a choice to save zabuza .

Naruto look at civilian and said I see why your children didn't pass in the written exams .

The civilian fumed in anger and said you demon . My child is powerful than you .

Naruto look the man and said . If you have any knowledge about the rules then you should have known the first rule of konoha . Any missing nin and come and stay in the konoha and if he get the trust of others shinobi he will be in the rank of ninja .

The civilian said who the heck make that rule .

Naruto simply answered . The one who make this rule is hashirama senju the first hokage and this is the first rule that was created by first hokage . To think you all will forget such a important rule you must be pathetic in reading .

The civilian said those rule didn't exist you demon .

Naruto look at 3rd hokage and said . Lord 3rd I here by need the head of that civilian since he has broke the rule 3 times .

Naruto said anbu's . You know the rules so do I . Soon 1 anbu came out of the shadows and killed that civilian .

If you don't know the rule then you can always ask . Lord 3rd and the elder of this village since they are trained by Hashirama senju and tobirama senju .

Elders only nodded in agreement .

Naruto then said I have a request hokage sama can you please call all the people of konoha in certain stage .

As naruto said all the people were called in the stage . Naruto then took out the 7 scroll and he slammed his hand on the scroll with the help of shadow clone . Soon there was puff of smoke and there were diamonds ,goods, money, gold's , . The village were in shock .

Please hokage sama I hope you will develop this village into the most powerful village with this money  because before I die I want see peace . Team 7 was there and they were completely in shock .

The people in this village cheer up .
Soon there was another poof of smoke there stood Manda . Manda look at naruto and said I see you have mastered the 3rd level of cursed mark . Manda said ok naruto I will teach you the last 2 level of your cursed mark and yeah you will learn Sage mode of snakes . The pure sage mode .

Manda then reverse summon naruto and start training naruto .

Next time . The sage training .