Naruto shippuden .

I don't own naruto nor ui but I am the god in this story. 

  After going with his parents and his siblings . Naruto went to train with jiraiya while sasuke was training with orochimaru for 3 years . While his siblings were getting trained by jiraiya. 

   Now we do time skip .

After 3 years in the gates of konoha a young man with the blonde hair could be seen standing in the pole . He was Naruto uzumaki/namikaze .

  Naruto look at village and said . Uzumaki naruto is back in the village .  This village has really changed .

   Naruto then saw sasuke . Sasuke was clearly annoyed by sakura . ( A/N : Sakura is still useless ) . Sakura hated naruto because she think he was annoying but she Knew she couldn't do anything to the eldest son of 4th hokage .

      Sasuke sensed naruto and started to run toward the front gate as he saw the ball of sunshine and he shouted oi naruto .

   Naruto look down and spotted sasuke and sakura . Naruto jumped down and started to walk toward sasuke but was tackled by konohamaru and konohamaru said . Welcome home naruto nii .

    Thank you konohamaru said naruto with grin in his face .

Mindscape. 
Kyubi was completely shock by this . He remember a boy that have the hatred and wanted to destroy konoha and always had the serious face . He has so much darkness back then . No want happened to boy .

   The same person one to protect the village and is known as a sunshine of the village and has a goofy grin in his face . He has no longer darkness but he is the pure energy .

   Uzumaki naruto . Just what happened to you ? Back then you tell me you wanted to take away all my hatred and no I am actually starting to believe you can do it .

   Out of the mindscape . .
Naruto was sleeping in his house . ( Namikaze state ) because he was tired of the training .