shippuden 3

I don't own naruto nor ui but I am the god in this story .

     After little chit chat with the rookie 12 . The fight between kakashi and naruto began . Kakashi put his head band up to reveal his sharingan and he said . Are you ready naruto ? . Naruto simply smurg and he said . I was born ready .

Minato comes in the field and he said.  Are you both ready ?   They both nodded .

   Now then begin .

.
.
As soon as minato said begin . Naruto and kakashi rush at each other and they engage in taijutsu battle in which  naruto was over powering kakashi . Naruto dashed forward and punch kakashi in the face but kakashi kick naruto in the chest sending him flying . Naruto then dashed again this time naruto punched kakashi in the face . Pumbling kakashi down to the ground .
.
.
.
.
.

Kakashi had enough and he yelled ( Fire style . Fire ball jutsu ) . As naruto saw that and he smirk and he yelled ( water style . Water dragon jutsu ) which over power the fire ball as water dragon rushed toward kakashi as water dragon goes closer And kakashi yelled ( Kamui ) . The kamui suck the water dragon into another dimension .

   Naruto take this change and a white rib comes and grab kakashi and threw him in the air . Naruto susanoo then punched kakashi . Knocking him out .

Winner by knock out naruto .

Good night .