Finals 1 .

I don't own naruto nor ui but I am the god in this story .

  After 1 training period was over . All the gennins were in the arena but menma wasn't there . Naruto raised an eyebrow .

   In this whole month. Hayate was somehow killed by mysterious assassin . So I will become your new productor stated genma .

    As soon as the statement of the hayate death was over.  The leaf around the arena began to swirl and there stood kakashi and menma . Kakashi then asked are we late . Genma answer . No you are in the time it's menma turn to fight . Except for neji hyuga and menma uzumaki namikaze . All the other gennins left the arena and except for neji and menma .

Naruto then look at sasuke and said . If you fight with your opponent then hold back sasuke . Sasuke nodded .

Flash back .

  After awakening the 3 tomoe sharingan . Naruto had called sasuke and said . Naruto will help him to improve his eyes . Naruto said he will help him to achieve him mangekyo sharingan . Sasuke asked how are you gonna do that .

   Naruto look at sasuke and said . Don't hate me sasuke . Naruto then put his hand on the sasuke shoulder and yelled ( genjutsu : illusion of darkness ) . Sasuke then was in his home back in early days . Then sasuke saw his brother killed his mother and father and there sasuke unlocked his mangekyo sharingan . Naruto then disturbed the chakra flow and saw sasuke's eyes pattern and said well you have unlock mangekyo . According to orochimaru he said you have to see someone close death and you will unlock mangekyo sharingan .

Flash back end .

Now menma was in the battle with neji . Menma had enough of neji and decided to use the technique that kakashi taught him . Menma then goes in the wall and he began to gather chakra in his hand .

Naruto look at sasuke and said . Watch this with your mangekyo and copy that technique . Sasuke nodded and activate his sharingan and look at menma .

Menma's hand began to crackle with lightning and there was a sound of 1000 birds . Menma then rush forward in incredible speed and he was closed enough . Menma yelled ( chidori ) while neji yelled ( Kaiten ) and neji began to spin much to hiyashi suprise menma's chidori passed Kaiten and stabbed neji in shoulder shocking elder hyuga . Neji passed out because of blood lost .

Then Genma announced Menma as a winner .

Temari and shikamaru fight was the same at last shikamaru forfit the match .