Family reunion

I don't own naruto nor ui but I am the god in this story .

    After knowing the truth who were naruto's family . Naruto ran off sasuke following behind him .

     Minato,mito,menma, kushina chased naruto so that they can convince naruto back to the family .

   Naruto was in the hokage monument not believing what he just heard . ( The man who was his ideal was his father ) . He was in pured shock but he was thinking in his head . What should I do now ? .

    Soon there was flash and there stood menma,mito, kushina,minato . Minato then speaks up . Naruto . We are sorry for the pass action but will you join us .

Naruto didn't say anything . Naruto was thinking ? As he think . He thought of the pass years without his parents and he was horrified . He used to get beaten up every night .

And now he was thinking about possibility of being with his parents .

In the pass years . He needed a family . The person who were willing to accept him . Sasuke was the first to accept him and now he was thinking to join it .

   Sometimes later whole rookies landed .

Sasuke , kiba , hinata , shikamaru , choji , lee , tenten , ino , Shino , sakura , sai , neji . The rookies couldn't believe what they just heard . They didn't expect the yodaime hokage to be his father .

   Kiba sees that naruto was thinking . Kiba said . What are you thinking dobe . Naruto snapped out to the thought and said . Well you see I was thinking of the request that my parents give. 

   Kiba said . You should accept the offer . All the rookies agreed with kiba .

Shikamaru speaks . You should probably go with them . Until you don't go they will try to get you back .

Next part ( Naruto shippuden )