1 month training period .

I don't own naruto nor ui but I am the god in this story .

  After the lecture that minato gave . Everyone was given time to train .

Naruto was little scared about making Manda wait .
.
.
.
.
.

  After few minutes . Naruto went of to eat ichiraku ramen . In the ramen shop he saw menma and mito . Naruto just smile seeing this and said . Old man 1 miso ramen . The ramen guy comes and gives ramen to me also menma and mito .

Menma and mito were talking about the finals . They were talking about there opponents .

Flash back .

After minato lecture was over . Hayate goes and make us pick up some paper where there member in it .

Menma said I get number 1. 

Neji said he got number 6 .

Temari said he got number 2 .

Shikamaru said he got number 7 .

Sasuke said he got number 3 .

Dosu said he got number 8 .

Naruto said he got number 4 .

Sai said he got number 9 .

Ok this the match formation . Said hayate .

1 vs 6

2 vs 7

3 vs 8

4 vs 9

10 is gaara .

That means .

Menma vs neji .

Temari vs shikamaru .

Sasuke vs dosu .

Naruto vs Sai

At last gaara vs who will win .

Now you all got the time to train in this whole month . Naruto look at sasuke and said are you ready for the training . Sasuke nodded .

Present time .

Naruto then finished his ramen and said . Can you please give me some cup ramen .

Old man said . How many do you need naruto kun ? About hundred old man replied naruto .

Old man sigh and said . We only have this last 100 left . Naruto nodded and said please give me . Teuchi could only nodded . Teuchi then packed the ramen and devilish smiled . Teuchi then said you money is 1000 ryu .

Menma and mito who were eating mouth were open wide hearing the amount causing the ramen to fall because of their mouth widen .

Naruto was also pure shocked . He never thought it will cause him 1000 ryu . Teuchi then began to scratch his hand knowing now he will get the money . Naruto hen simply smile and took 1 scroll from his pouch and slam his hand causing trillions money to come out .

Menma this time didn't say anything knowing very well that naruto was the one who donated the money to the villagers .

After buying the 100 cup ramen he simply seal the ramen in scroll . Naruto then simply walked off like nothing happened . Naruto goes to the uchiha compound to pick up sasuke . Sasuke was outside of the compound to waiting for 3 hours now and you can clearly see him pissed off by waiting .

Naruto then was thinking in very fast and got the idea . Sasuke look at naruto and ask why are you late dobe . Naruto then answer I was buying ramen for Manda . Sasuke shouted in anger liar .

Anyway sasuke let's go but first can you sign this contract . Sasuke did as he was told . Naruto use summoning jutsu and there was small snake . Naruto then said reverse summon us in snake realm .

The snake reverse summon naruto and sasuke .

Next time training part 2 .

If you are gonna ask me why I am not going to 1000 words then you can say that . Some of my study problem . You all might have guess what I meant .