Training

I don't own naruto nor ui but I am the god in this story.

  Naruto has been training under Manda . Manda has been trying to teach naruto the perfect sage art .

1 month earlier .

Naruto has just come in the snake realm . Naruto look around to see various snakes . Naruto then look at Manda and says let's train .

Manda look at naruto and ask . Do you know what is sage art  ? . Naruto said no . Manda began to explain .

Sage art is an art in which you have to gather spiritual chakra . There are 2 types of sage jutsu these are Sage mode and sage art . In the sage mode you have to take the nature chakra and mix it with your  physical chakra . While sage art is an art in which you have to use your spiritual energy and you can also gather nature chakra .

Naruto said ok . So what are we gonna learn . Manda said . We are gonna learn perfect sage art so let's begin out training .

Manda said now stay in the one place and meditate . You shouldn't think about anything and let the spiritual power flow threw your veins .

Naruto did as he told but every time he fails .

Now present time .

Naruto was still training . Naruto was now very good at meditating . His spiritual energy was becoming stronger and stronger .

Naruto has been training here for the month now .

Naruto then look at Manda and said I want to go back and eat some ramen . Manda said I am coming too . Naruto look at Manda with the are you serious face . Naruto then said you are really big . The man who is supposed give me ramen will run away . I will bring you some after I come back again .

Manda said ok . Naruto then poof to the real world . Naruto was tired and he thought of going to the lab of orochimaru . Naruto went to the lab to see he was researching in the snake . While I was surprised . He was researching on the black snake . He is the white snake but why is he researching about black snake . Naruto thought .

Naruto comes to orochimaru and said . Yo orochimaru sensei . Why are you researching on the black snake . You will see soon naruto . Said orochimaru .

Naruto said ok . Can I take a guest room I am tired . Orochimaru look at him and said no . team 7 sensei visited me about 5 minutes ago he said something about chunnin exams .

Naruto look at orochimaru and said ok I will be there . But anyway where is haku and zabuza asked naruto .

From the darkness . We are here kid said a voice . It was zabuza . Haku was next to him . Naruto look at then and said hey you guys how have you been .

We are fine kid said zabuza . Naruto turn to orochimaru and said . Orochimaru sensei . I have brought you the gift . Orochimaru look at him with the concern and he said what might that be .

Naruto took the scroll and slam his hand and poof there goes 10 trillion money . Orochimaru wasn't shock because he knew about it since he was present in the crowd when naruto donate the money for the village .

Orochimaru look at naruto and said thank you . Naruto said . No sensei you took care of me when I was a little child I should be thanking you .

Orochimaru said you should probably go to team 7 is waiting . Naruto nodded and went off . Naruto was walking to the bridge I suddenly hear the cry of the child . I look at the direction to see konohamaru in the hand of some cat face .

Naruto walk up to him and said why are you holding konohamaru cat face . Konohamaru look at naruto and said big brother help me .

Naruto look at konohamaru and look at the cat face and said put him down . The blonde girl behind cat face said . We don't want a war do we . We should attack a little kid kankuro . The cat face name kankuro look at the blonde and said I am just giving this boy a discipline temari .

Naruto look the kankuro and his eyes spilt half with the red eye and naruto look at kankuro and said put konohamaru down others wise you will pay . Kankuro look at him and said what will you do ? Naruto look at kankuro's eye and behind kankuro there stood 9 tail demon fox . Kankuro back down and put the konohamaru down . Konohamaru ran and hide in naruto's leg .

Soon there was red head . And he said kankuro you are disgrace to our village . No gaara I was just teaching this boy a lesson said kankuro . Shut up otherwise I will kill you replied gaara .

Naruto look at gaara and said . Well what do we have here ? How are you big brother said naruto . Temari and kankuro eyes went wide and said what who is you big brother .

Naruto look at gaara and said by jinchuriki you are my big brother but by bijju I am your big brother . Gaara look at Naruto and said . Who are you ? Naruto look at gaara and said my name is naruto uzumaki and say hi your shukaku . Gaara's eyes went wide how do you know about mother asked gaara . Naruto look at him and said . Because we are the same . I have most powerful bijju . Kyubi no yoko . Gaara's eyes went wide . Naruto again said if you haven't interfere here you brother would have been death .

Gaara turn around and said we are leaving now . Temari and kankuro didn't say anything and just walk away .

Next time chunnin exams.