The joint mission

I don't own Naruto nor Ui . But I am god in this story .

  It's been 1 month since the bell test and in this whole month naruto was doing D rank mission alone and he was quite bored by this . He was not even with orochimaru since he is the sannin and the village student of hiruzen he was the next professor for the village . Orochimaru was in the lab doing some research of the naruto's curse mark .

   Mean while with menma and mito .

Menma and mito weren't doing mission but they were training . Jiraiya then said ok menma mito it is time that you learn Sage mode . Menma ask what is sage mode .

Jiraiya began to explain . Sage mode is a kind of nature energy in this mode you have to gather the nature energy in your body .

Menma and mito ask so how are we supposed to do that . I won't teach you master fugasaku will teach you . Then jiraiya went with several hand sign and said summoning jutsu and there stood the gamakichi . Gamakichi can you reverse summon us in mount myoboku . Yes jiraiya said gamakichi and dissaper . Jiraiya, menma, mito were in the mouth myoboku now and there was fugasaku sleeping .

Jiraiya ask lord fugasaku can you train this child . Fugasaku open his eye and said ok jiraiya .

Back with team 7 .

They were catching the demon Cat . Name as tora . They were able to catch the cat .

Naruto was going at hokage tower and he saw team 7 . Team 7 was also heading toward hokage tower for next mission .

Old man p.o.v .

Team 7 walk at hokage tower and I said report . Kakashi began to report the mission and after the mission . I went for the list of D rank mission and said now you have D rank go and wash the clothes of 1 civilian then there was a bang in the desk it was sasuke . He spoke why do we have to do these D rank mission it's not gonna help anyway .

  I sigh and said kakashi do you think they are ready . Kakashi simply nodded . I heard hey old how is it been . I look to see it was naruto . I smile and said hello naruto and I am fine .

No body p.o.v

Old man this time I will agree with sasuke these missions are really boring if it is alone . Said naruto .

Old man then said ok team 7 you have the joint mission . Naruto will be joining with you team 7 . Everyone accepted naruto in the team for this mission .

Old man said ok anbu call mister Tazuna here . Soon anbu brought and drunk man in the room and he said I thought I paid money more real ninja not some useless brats and special that pink hair girl .

Sakura was fuming with anger then kakashi interrupted and said ok team meet me at the gate in 1 hour . Everyone left except for naruto . Old man do you think this is the C rank mission ask Naruto . Hiruzen reply simply and said No naruto this isn't C rank mission . This Mission could be higher rank mission and be careful because wave is poor country and they have only effort to buy C rank mission . Even the diamyo of that land is poor .

Time skip 1 hour later .

Naruto was in the front gate waiting . Soon sasuke was coming with fan girling sakura . Sai has also arrived . Soon kakashi was with drunked Tazuna .

Kakashi then ask me . Where is you items  . I simply show him storage seal in my hand . Kakashi nodded and said everyone let's go .

We were walking peacefully and then sakura ask Tazuna that . Is there any ninja in the wave . Tazuna simply answer there isn't anyninja in the wave .

We walk for 2 hour straight and I spotted the water puddle and it seems kakashi also notice it .

Naruto thought :- It hasn't rain for a week and the sun is bright so how is there and puddle probably the genjutsu .

As the thought of naruto . When they pass through the puddle 2 men appear and rip kakashi into logs . Naruto saw that and use the superior speed and kick both of them . One of them manage to put cut naruto in hand naruto saw that and punch one the men sending him flying in woods and other one was unconscious .

Naruto said kakashi sensei you can come out now . Kakashi came out and said good job naruto and you too sasuke , sai and sakura .

Naruto went to one of the them and saw their face and said what's the chunnin level shinobi doing in the C rank mission . These are demon brothers .

Kakashi decided to ask Tazuna but one of them laugh and said in our claw there is a poison so now you will die fast .

Naruto started to chuckled then it turned into laughter and said I am immune to any poison . Demon brothers were shock and finally they passed out. 

Kakashi then went and ask Tazuna why they are Chunnin in the C ranks . Tazuna finally give up and said that wave isn't the rich country . The diamyo of the wave can only effort up to B rank mission and I am making the bridge so that we could get more job and money from others . But that was stoped by a tyrant name gato .

Kakashi then look at us and said do you want to continue this mission or not . Naruto simply went off and said I am in this mission and are you coming loser . Sasuke got pissed and said I am going dobe because of sasuke sakura also said if sasuke kun is coming then I am also coming and Sai had no other option so he tagged along. 

Next time :-

Zabuza vs kakashi .

White flash emerge .