The secret reveal 😶

I don't own naruto nor ui but I am the god in this story. 

     After the fight between gaara and naruto . Naruto won the fight .

Now .

After the fight naruto went to the spectator and saw sasuke smirking and he said very good job naruto . Naruto nodded and said . Thank you sasuke . Naruto how did you have the sharingan asked kakashi . Naruto answer . Because thats my birthday gift and I can't deny it .

Wow . I have never seen someone giving sharingan as a gift . Said menma . Might you wanna tell me who give you the gift . Asked menma .

It was kurama no kitsune . Said naruto .

Then Minato comes forward and said with the help of chakra in the voice to make it like a loud speaker .

Minato then stated .

Now listen , I minato namikaze has decided to reveal a secret that I have been hiding for the pass years . The crowd went silent . Minato again begin . I now reveal the secret of my 3rd child . Menma and mito were shocked and they 2 look at each other .

Lee was now free and he look excited to meet this new guy . While hiruzen was smoking and was praying for naruto to not take it to the heart .

  Minato then said . The 3rd child name is Naruto uzumaki/namikaze . Naruto who was drinking water spat the water in the face of menma and pure shocked and he look at minato with the what look in his face .

   The crowd was afraid because of they beat naruto when he was much younger . Naruto was about to question what . Until menma also got out of shock and said you are my big brother .

Mito was completely shock and didn't know what to say .

Family reunion .

Today you will ask why is it so short . So listen and listen it quite well .

   I didn't use to go in online class and now the school's are starting so I have to complete the exercise man it's like never ending exercise . So if I makes the small chapter then please believe it as I am busy . 🥺🥺🥺 . If I am ever able to make 500 words then consider it as I have too every free time .