MUI . ( master ultra instinct )

I don't own naruto nor ui but I am the god in this story.

  After fight between sasuke and gaara . Genma announced the next match of gaara shubaku vs shikamaru nara . Shikamaru didn't know what to do because he knew what a jinchuriki are and he probably knew he can't win so he decided to go for the wise choice .

Shikamaru then said . I give up and beside it is such a drag to fight with the people know as jinchuriki .

Genma then said . Do you really give up ? Yes was the answer of the shikamaru . This is such a drag he muttered .

Ok winner by give up gaara shubaku .

Now . Gaara shubaku vs naruto uzumaki . Please naruto uzumaki come down .

Naruto jumps through the bars . Ok you both ready . They both nodded their head .

Soon after genma said begin sand rushed forward to killed naruto but like naruto's instinct he dodge it . Gaara was sending sand after sand but naruto was dodging it. 

Soon naruto dashed at incredible speed and punched gaara in the gut send him back a little . Gaara then decided to go for his defense so he created the ball like sand and covered himself and there was the third eye .

Naruto look at gaara and smurg . Naruto then did something that shocked jiraiya . Naruto sit in the ground meditating and the curse marked was forming all around him but he was mixing the sage art within his chakra .

After 5 minutes of waiting naruto had the silver sharingan spinning and his hair colour also changed it changed white to silver . His body was glowing with the light . Everyone was shocked and they ask what is this technique .

Naruto then dashed and he punched the sand protection so fast that all the people saw only 1 punch but actually he has already punched 100 times .

Gaara look at naruto and said . What are you ? And what is this jutsu ?

I am naruto uzumaki and this not a jutsu it's a technique that I created . It's Mastered ultra instinct ( MUI ) .

Gaara then send sand but he dodge it and he punched gaara in the face and gaara was send flying . Gaara then roared and there stood then giant tailed beast . Gaara then shouted ( Play possum jutsu ) and gaara felt a sleep and shukaku was free . Shukaku then shouted . I am finally free . I am finally free . Naruto look at the beast and said wow I have never seen such a big racoon before . Shukaku got pissed hearing this and the send a sand tsunami at naruto . Naruto then said susanoo and there was skeleton white susanoo. 

Naruto picked two sword and said slicing wind sending the wind so much of force that cut the hand of shukaku .

Naruto created 2 clones and threw himself at the head of gaara and he yelled 5 plam seal . Sealing shukaku away .

Gaara knocked out cold .

  The winner is naruto namikaze uzumaki .

Next time . The secret reveal .