Chunnin exam

I don't own naruto nor ui but I am the god in this story .

After dealing with gaara . Naruto went to team 7 . Team 7 was in the bridge . Naruto found that they were waiting for there sensei kakashi . Naruto went and sit beside sai .

After 1 hours .

Kakashi arrive in the swirling leafs . Sakura shouted at him about how he is late . Kakashi simply answer and said . When I was coming in the way 3 girls stop me so I danced with them .

Everyone sweat drop with the answer . Sakura said liar . Kakashi said . Any ways I am here to tell you about the chunnin exams . So here are the forms . If you aren't ready then tell me .

Sakura lift her hand up and said I am not ready sensei . Kakashi look at sakura and said ok and what about you guys . Naruto look at sasuke and Sai and said I guess we are ready . Kakashi only nodded .

Time skip to tommorow morning .

Naruto wake up and brush his teeth and wash his face . Naruto look at time and said I have plenty time left guess I will go and eat ichiraku ramen .

Naruto headed toward the ramen suddenly something click in his mind . Naruto screamed . Oh no I forget to give Manda ramen . Naruto then think about it and said I will give him after the exam is over .

Naruto then went to the ramen stand to find there was Mito and menma eating the ramen.

Naruto p.o.v .

I went to the old man to see menma and mito there  eating ramen . I then said old man can you give me 1 miso ramen . Menma and mito look at me with hate in there eyes .

Old man comes and give me the ramen . Menma and mito look at me with curiosity . I look at menma and mito and said . Is something wrong ? They didn't answer and look away . I took this chance and I eat the ramen in a second . They turn around to see ramen was gone . Their eyes went wide .

I stand up and head toward academy .

No one p.o.v.

Naruto comes at academy to find that sasuke and Sai were waiting . Let's go sasuke and Sai . Naruto said .

They both start coming beside me . The exam room is in the 3rd floor right . Said naruto . Yes done . Said sasuke .

In the second floor when naruto and team 7 comes . They finds the green spandex boy who was shouting to let us go in the room .

Naruto look at sasuke and was about to say don't tell them it's genjutsu . But before he could tell . Sasuke already told them that what a pathetic excuse of genjutsu .

Sasuke look at naruto and said . You know it is genjutsu right . Naruto nodded . Sai also nodded . Sai was cursing sasuke in his mind because of him now there are more challengers .

Lee look at sasuke and said . You are the rookie of the year fight me . Sasuke look at lee and said I am the rookie of the year . It's naruto .

Lee looked at naruto and said fight me . Naruto look at him and said what will I get if I win . Lee had the fire in his eyes and he said I will do 20 laps around this village in up side down .

Naruto said ok . But what will I get ? Lee look at him and said . What do you want ?  Naruto thinks and said . How about 100 cup ramen . Menma and mito who were hearing this eyes went wide .

Lee then said ok . Naruto look at lee and said you promise . Lee shouted . I promise and I will never break the promise .

Naruto then smile and said . Come . Lee dash at naruto with incredible speed . From behind lee comes and try to kick naruto . Naruto simply sigh and dodge the kick . Lee was shooting every attack at naruto . Naruto simply dodge every punches and kicks of lee .

Lee was getting frustrated because he wasn't able to punch naruto . While menma and mito were looking at the fight with shocked expression in there face .

Sasuke was trying to copy Naruto's movement . Sai was also looking at naruto with interest while keeping fake smile .

Naruto had enough of lee . Naruto jumped high and get behind the lee and give him the neck chop knocking lee out cold .

Naruto look at lee's teammate who were neji and tenten . I think you should wake him up and go to the examination room.

Naruto look at his own team who were looking at him . Naruto said let's go as they nodded . Sasuke then ask naruto how did you get this strong .

Naruto then said . You know my chakra coil is damage but I have something that I can't tell any one .

Naruto and his team reach at 3rd floor and went inside . So did menma and mito as well as lee , neji and tenten . Naruto saw his old class mate and said hi . Naruto look at shikamaru and said how have you been . Shikamaru said I am fine beside this test is a drag .

Entire rookie 12 got into conversation . Soon there was poof and there stood a man with the scar in his face .

Naruto look at him . The man introduce as the productor of the first test name is ibiki . Ibiki give the paper to everyone and said if you caught cheating you and your team will be fail .

Naruto then look at test and said what the heck these questions aren't for the gennins . Naruto look at others to find they are cheating . Sasuke was using his sharingan to copy others hands movement .

Naruto then use white snake to cheat .  Ibiki then said ok the time is up in the last question who ever wi fail will never become the chunnin if you want to go then there is always next year .

After all goes . Ibiki said you all pass.

Next :- Forest of death .